ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1138966
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I fly into space, and I time travel into the past. I stop CommanderDude7 from destroying the planet. Then, I blast SirNoobalot's hill. Now, I bulldoze 400 tons of dirt and fast-grow seed on the place where Noobalot's hill stood. Now, I have..

My Hill!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

You all know nothing about space railguns. My shot travels through time breaking it causing a black hole to form where noobalot was.
So there

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

The Black Hole consumes the whole Solar System. The End...?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I begin the universe over agian.
How'd he do that?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i manage to escape ,again through sheer awesomeness, and form a new, peaceful colony of noobs on a planet far,far, far away. it is protected by the fabric of time itself.

MY PEACEFUL COLONY OF NOOBS PROTECTED BY TIME ITSELF

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

The new, more god-like regeneration of me appears on a new Earth-like planet. I build a new town. Then, I amass a quadrillion tons of soil on to the ground. Grass suddenly builds up on it, and alas! I have created

My New Hill!

However, I believe that this place will not last, so I place an emergency release-from-the-ground machine that will allow me to release the ground of the hill and town away from the planet. Plus, a small atmosphere maker is placed on the hill. Behold, now it is a

Detachable Town and Hill!

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

I walk up the hill. I kick you off the hill while yelling,"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

MY HILL!

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I use a tickling machine and tickle the heck out of you. You fall off the hill.

My Recaptured Hill!

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

I sent an army of bees to sting you. MY HILL

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I shoo you and your bees away. MY HILL

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

i sent mutant tarantulas to attack you. MY HILL

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

I'll drop a bomb next to you and you fly to the next country :P
While that happens, I'l build a super fort with a castle, and ask few thousand animals to protect them. (Lions,crocodiles,angry mooses, etc)

MY SUPER ANIMAL PROTECTED FORT-CASTLE HILL!

hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

i talk to the animals. they say they dont like their owner. i give them food and they go on my side(muahaha they just betrayed you >). then i eat a magic cookie that makes you be able to go through walls. i finally find you and let your own pets attack you.

MY HILL NOW! LONG LIVE KING HYNJIE! lol

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i simply walk in and all the animals bow down to my sheer awesomeness. they also give up control of their minds so now i own them :{P

MY HILL MU HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send a gigantic asteroid to crash onto the hill, killing all life on it and flattening the hill.

My Asteroid Hill

Showing 151-165 of 8542