ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1138982
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i drop a black hole potion on the hill

MY BLACK HOLE

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

i drop a black hole potion on the hill

MY BLACK HOLE

I create a time machine, go back in time before the Black Hole,I land my time machine on top of you, squashing every ounce of life in you, steal your black hole potion and let it sink to the bottom of the ocean, I then build a digger and dig up the hill, squeeze is in to the time machine, and go back to the Original Poster.

After this i put the hill i my time machine on top of the hill the OP started to walk up, i build a tower defense and and electric barbed wire around both hills every 10 meters up, i then hide the time machine inside the hills in case i ever need to escape.

My Hills
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I swarm your tower defense with those d*** splitting enemies.

My Hill

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I unleash my goomba army.
My Hill

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

I jump in my time machine as you start to attack, and return to the start when i had dominated the hill.

This however will cause a rift in time and history will repeat itself.

My Hills, Your Hills.

Possibilities over, as It can only ever be my hill or kylelolcat's hill.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I build my own personal time machine (1000 materials used) and do back to before Uproar messed with time. I shoot him fatally.

My repaired time rift

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I steal a time machine, yoink!, then use it to go back and smack uproar in the head before he gets shot then steal the hills as I return to the present.
My Hill

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

Muhahaha my wild card.. while you weren't looking i had placed a small charge onboard the time machine before you have even used it for the first time. so i send a signal to the charge and it damages the machine.
so i charge the hill and fire at your tower and destroy it. as i walk into the ruins i see you jump into your time machine and teleport what you think, back in time but something goes wrong and i can see it on your face... after a few seconds it the whole machine burst outwards like a balloon then sucks back and implodes like being sucked down the drain into nothing. haha beat you there

MY F****** HILL

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

god damit... looks like my piece of work is wasted

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol ninja'd FTW!

Anyways I have a fobot godzilla eat you.
My Hill

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

oh well... i had placed charges on all your time machines... Uproars machine was damaged first. i smuggled a robot onto commander's machine to set off the charges in both your machines... you know what happens

MY HILL

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I use a furby army to get my vengence!
My Hill

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

The Hill Soon Becomes Eroded over Thousands of years of time travel. The world ends by falling in to the sun.

No Ones Damn Bloody Hill.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

lol furby
back to the job at hand.
furbys r basically Mogwai's
so while your army is sleeping i feed all of them after midnight and splash water on all of them... hell has no meaning compared to this
My Hill

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have gained time controlling powers after the time machine explosion so I freeze time back when I had the hill.
My Hill

Showing 61-75 of 8542