ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1140958
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I disabled your teleportation ability which caused me to somehow get teleported back to the hill. I throw a sword at you which explodes! The explosion sent you flying 1,000 miles from the hill!

My Hill while I watch you flying

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I continue flying around the world until I return to the hill and smash into you, sending you flying instead.

My Hill while I watch you flying

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

It happened again but this time, I hit you when i stopped flying. You're now flying again.

Sooooooooo
My Hill while I watch you flying, Again

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

But this time I was prepared and wore weighted clothing so I didn't go very far. I also installed a spring-propelled panel that would toss you skyward when you hit me.

My Hill while I watch you flying from a different perspective

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Thanks to gravity, I went falling down so fast that me, hit you so you were knocked down 100 ft under.

So,
My Hill with you underground

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

After swimming through the earth back up to the surface, I impale your body with 1,000 notes from a violin.

My Hill.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You're violin blows up and you were off flying to outer space. You die from the lack of oxygen.

My Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Apparently reincarnated, I throw a thick mug at your head and knock you off the hill.

My Hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

But I was prepared. I wore heavyweight clothing so I didn't go very far. Also, I installed the propelling system to toss the mug to you. You died again due to your injuries from the mug.

Sooooooo,
My Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

After being revived by your friendly neighborhood necromancer, I flip the rug out from under where you were standing thereby knocking you out when you hit the ground.

My Hill

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I somehow survived and I flip the chair where you were sitting on and knocking you out when you hit the ground.

My Hill

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

However, it wasn't me you flipped, but my life-like body pillow duplicate! I then play really loud music which disturbs your bladder and makes you wet yourself.

My Hill... probably.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I dry myself with a towel and I watch you (while wearing earplugs) having your skull shatter from the loud music.

Soooo,
My Hill

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I slap you with a frying pan.

My Hill.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I tell you there's a piece of cake at the bottom of the hill.

My Hill.

Showing 8176-8190 of 8542