ArgamenPhish

726 posts

I cast a spell to put the ashes back together and walk up the hill
MY HILL

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 9:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,290 posts

I vanish in a cloud of smoke before you explode, then reappear and snap your neck.

My Hill

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 9:49pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

I suck you up with dust-buster before shooting the dust-buster out of
a cannon.

My Hill!

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 10:26pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Right behind YOU! *Decapitates lord0ftiki*
MAH HILL!

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:08am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,290 posts

*eats you*

My Hill

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:31am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Before you snapped my neck I realigned my neck bones so you put them in place and fell on the ground to trick you. I re-alter my neck and make a clone of you and watch you eat each other and then shoot the winner.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 1:52am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,290 posts

You don't actually have "neck bones". You have a spine, composed of vertebrae linked in a solid row by the spinal cord. Furthermore, "breaking a neck" means does not involve dislocating bones. Instead, it snaps the spinal cord (connecting the brain to the nervous system), contained within the spine, stopping the brain from reaching the rest of the body and causing instant death.

Even if you could realign your spine, it wouldn't change the act of twisting it so violently that it severs the spinal cord. Since it runs straight down the spine, inside the vertebrae, it would be affected regardless of the altered spine. You would still die immediately.

Unfortunately, none of that matters, since you merely created a clone of an existing clone, meaning that you shot the winner of two clones, if you lived long enough under asphyxiation (the inability to breathe) from the broken neck.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:30am

attackbomb

attackbomb

4 posts

I crush you while you say your long post

MY HILL

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:59am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,290 posts

You tried to crush me with a handful of sand. I throw it back into your eyes. then push you off the hill into a pit of perpetual and inescapable death.

My Hill

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 7:11pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

While your digging that overrated hill i sneak up behind you push you into it too.

My hill

Reply to My Hill

You must be logged in to post a reply!