Forums

ForumsForum Games

My Hill

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 3:20pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

I topple onto. the reform my roots and put myself up.

I topple onto you, then reform my roots and put myself up.

My Hill

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 7:36pm

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

I come back to life with an uber shield surrounding me.First I send out three fire demons to burn down Argamen.Then I dig up the hill using my dracula powers,then make another hill using the other dirt.

MY HILL AHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 12:40am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

465 posts

Beat at shield using my own severed head.Okay maybe I could use my head to bash through a regular shield, but a uber shield?
Okay fine your hill!

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 12:50am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

I agree his hill.

I climb a mountain

My Mountain

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:00am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

Since I traveled with him, I turn it into a hill and blow up the other in the process.
Our Hill.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 1:50pm

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

99 posts

I summon a huge horde of Burning Wraith zombies from Dead Frontier, kill you guys, then tell my Wraiths to guard...

MY HILL!

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 7:18pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

I use my psionic skills to manipulate their minds, so they now obey me and I tell them to kill you. After which I banish them to the nether.

My Hill

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 7:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,607 posts

I use Extreme Strength to punch you into oblivion. Then I set up Base Camp and declare immunity to damage. I also cast Aura of the Valar and summon the Sword of Shields to deal inescapable damage and the Shield of Swords to accept all damage and revert it to the attacker.

My Hill

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 2:03am

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

99 posts

Bro, your talking about Medieval Times, this is the Information Age so.....I generate a wormhole to teleport you and your band of weirdos to the Andromeda Galaxy and then close your end of the wormhole (so now we won't meet until the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxy collide in the extremely distant future).

Meanwhile, I climb the hill and then bend the properties of my wormhole to project itself into and barrier surrounding the hill in a sphere and the other end being the center of the galaxy (which is a super-massive black hole).

MY HILL!!!

Now how are you gonna get through that?! I got Sci-Fi protecting me!

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 2:36am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,010 posts

Lol, the wormhole dissipates in the Galactic Core's gravity well. I load the entire thing into a starship, travel to another galaxy (not Andromeda). I then fiddle with the mass of the hill until there's a huge amount of pure matter. I then build an Airsphere and send it flying away with me on it. I then use the accumulated matter to rebuild the hill, surrounded by several concentric layers of combat satellites, ships, shields, mirror fields and a Dra'Azon for good measure.
I leave a wormhole which I can activate to get to the Airsphere whenever I want.
My hill. My Airsphere, actually.
Trumped Sci-Fi with more Sci-Fi.

Reply to My Hill

You must be logged in to post a reply!