ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1141013
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I don't know where that is, but I bribe Hades to let me out of the underworld by having him take you 4 instead, and you are stuck back in the underworld. I then take over the kingdom.
MY HILL KINGDOM

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

With some help from Persephone, I am able to escape, leaving Hades a zombie army to do with as he pleases, and getting the others out as well. I send an army of hell hounds after you. They destroy you. The hill kingdom is then once again restored to our rightful ruler.

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

your hill kingdom boy its mine what you did not know is im friends with old hades and he too your soul when he found out who i was and your now a husk of human oh he also ate it but it tasted so bad healmost puked so were all enjoying life up here while your a sorry excuse for a slug if you even deserve that so go to he11 this is to batnerdminipants over there

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

what you didn't know was that that was a clone. I am somewhere where you'll never find me. I send out a new clone to command the army and take over the kingdom
My HILL KINGDOM

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

I overthrow your clone, once again giving the power back to our alliance.
OUR HILL KINGDOM

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I send in an army of clones to command the army and take back the kingdom.
My hill kingdom

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

I send in an army of zombies to take care of your army of clones. Due to a lack of brains to eat, they made relatively quick work of it. I was then able to convince your army to come work for me. So yeah.
OUR HILL KINGDOM.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Having finally defeated Obelisk, I march in with an army of living humans - with futuristic weapons and logistical security, unaffected by the conflict currently raging on the hill. Coming in and crushing both of your weakened armies, I then decide to finally look at this hill's defenses for once, establishing an anti-magic field and placing a number of trap cards to activate as soon as someone attempts to use Yu-Gi-Oh against the hill, before fortifying it with unobtanium fortifications and heavy railgun turrets, manned by my loyal soldiers. A settlement soon pops up inside the fortification walls, giving me a strong tax base and the ability to produce enough supplies to sustain the fort forever during any siege. I finally proclaim myself once more King of
My Second HillKingdom

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

I bring in a nice big Death Star to completely destroy everything you created. My Death Star destroys everything, leaving nothing but space dust. So yeah. That was a lot of work for nothing.
MY SPACE DUST

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Wish I could turn back time
to the good old daaays
when the-
oh wait I can

I swiftly reverse time to right before you give the order for the Death Star to fire and place a bullet between your eyes, saving countless lives.

MY SECOND HILLKINGDOM UNDISTURBED BY SPACEFARING SUPERWEAPONS

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I take back my armie with an unbreakable mind control spell and make another 100 clone commanders of the armie that are immortal/invincible and take over the hill kingdom. I also keep time from being reversed ever again.
MY HILL Kingdom

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Hey danwar, I think I'll undo your time reversal, which negates what batman did. I create a new planet from the space dust, and create four new hills. I then reinstate myself, sciller, ap, and morrisona as the rulers of

OUR HILL NEW KINGDOM (AGAIN!)

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I put a spell to keep time from reversing earlier, so
MY HILL KINGDOM.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Yes, but you forgot to turn back time. However, I have a feeling "I turn back time" is to this game what "Avada Kedavra" was to the Harry Potter universe. Before everyone was turning people into fish and casting spells to make their heads swell up or something. Then Avada Kedavra comes along and epic fights consist of "Avada Kedavra!" "Well, Avada Kedavra to you too!"
Bah, whatever, you forgot the turn back the time anyway, and you can't act upon the past. It says so in this manual.
Also, I think I'll go and give some gifts to our friends and try to set up a trade agreement or two.

OUR OLD HILL KINGDOM!

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

Whatever. I take all emotions away from my armie forever so you can't bribe them again, and they will forever in my command, and I use my armie to take over the kingdom.
MY HILL KINGDOM.

Showing 8341-8355 of 8542