Forums

ForumsForum Games

My Hill

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 5:52am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Challenge accepted. I blow up the region, go back in time to jot down the original location then reconstruct it. I then create a swarm of ravenous Von Neumann nanobots, separated from the hill (now contained in an alternate dimension and a location which is not on Earth) and sandwiched between a massively powerful 2-layer shield.
Even if you manage to down the shield, the nanobots will consume everything.My. Hill.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:41am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

nanobots have strength indeed sir, but your fotgetting that 2-layer sheilds are weak. i easily penatrate the sheilds with an extreme  heavy mortar battery, then send in autobots to take your nanobots. i then simply rebuild the sheild generators and fences. the generators also have undetecable frequency. then i plant anti-tank mines all over the hill and send command ships for air support. 

Meh! hill!

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 8:45am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

Nerdsoft with a brilliant military move! Well played with the nanobots, I thought I had it all covered lol.

But I must regain the hill from spikeabc. I send a messenger to the Hall of Justice, The Avengers, and the X-men. I now how the Justice League, the Avengers, and the X-men as part of my army. My mutants with telekinetic powers transport through the shields and fence, thus disabling them. Wolverine fights against the Autobots along side Beast, Storm, and the Hulk. Superman, Ironman, and Batman in his Flying Bat take on the air support while, Thor uses his hammer to disable the mines.

The Autobots put up a good fight. But Wolverines regenerative powers and adamantium metal proved too much for the Autobot crew. Beast and Hulk also aid in pummeling the Bots with their fists, alongside Storm who used lighting to help disable some of the bots. The air force was tricky, but swift maneuvering from Batman and great team work between him and Ironman helped disable most of the air support. The remaining air support was destroyed by Superman with his heat vision. Wow! What a fight (too bad I'm not a better fanfic writer o.0).

Anyway, I regain control of the hill. In an ultimate attempt to keep the hill under my control I set up an intricate "Defense and Defence" system (it's doubly defended by two spellings of the same word) that allows not molecule, particle, atom, or subatomic particle, to touch the Hill. Anything that does is instantly annihilated in a powerful fission/fusion/chemical/heat/electric/fire/ blast. (The "Defense and Defence" system can determine the difference between hill and non hill particles and the surrounding atmosphere so it does not destroy itself.)

My Hill!

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 9:27am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Humph Humph Humph Humph We are the marching team and we destroy u

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:35am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

But you never claimed the hill by stating, "My Hill." (Is that an actual game rule, or have I just made this up in my mind?). So I easily reclaim the vacant hill and implement the same defense system I had in my last post.

My Hill.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:47pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

An excellent army you have there, Reton. Unfortunately, this means I have to summon an army of my own that can not only defeat your army, but also penetrate your defense system. Defeating a team of superheroes is hard enough, but penetrating a system that destroys any type of particle or subatomic particle requires a team of special elite forces. I summon the Judeo-Christian god, Dr Manhattan, Zeus (or Jupiter, if you want to call him that. Indra would also be acceptable), Yivo (the parallel universe alien from Futurama, not the Jewish research center), Michael Jordan, Nacho Libre, Oprah Winfrey, and because this is the internet, Chuck Norris. Your defense is hereby rendered futile.

My hill is mine.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:57am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

Exposition:
After a very long fought battle, Micheal Jordan made a final slam dunk that disrupted Reton's "Defense and Defence" system. "Curse you, Perry_The_ Platypus I mean Terry_The_Disco_King!" Reton shouted in surrender. Chuck Norris then walked up the hill using his beard and claimed the hill for Terry!

Rising Action:
Reton goes back to his home country, "The United Monarchical Democracy of Retonolous 5", in defeat. But not for long. Reton new that the Hill would be captured and unbeknownst to Terry, Oprah was spy working for The Retonoulous armed forces.

Climax:
Oprah uses her special money and hidden-gifts-under-your-seats powers to dissuade Terry's forces from further defending the hill.

Falling Action:
Terry, having been betrayed by his forces, retreats from the hill. Reton walks up the Hill and claims it for his own.

Denouement:
Reton reclaims the hill and makes a fortfied fortress (redundant?) out of the beard hair of Chuck Norris and the money of Oprah, who turns out to be
Op-Ra ancient Egyptian Queen and talk show host.

Epilogue:
My Hill!

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 4:19am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Spike never solved the pocket dimension one. It's still in there.
TROLOLOLOLOO- My Hill.
Also, what the hell is an autobot? If you mean the Transformer, than it wouldn't stand a chance.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:40am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

actually softy, what the hell is a nanobot?

any, it seems i will need an army that outdoes you peoples. so i create the spikean army.

that army is elite trained in fighting. they use plamsa cannons and lightsabers to do battle. they are trained in the force. they are adaptable to anything. there armor is heat/shock/freeze/explosion proof. health regen. and there dead, decomposed or otherwise bodies reincarnate.

i paracute 100 spikeans in the hill. i hope your ready-

my hill

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:56am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

But no one has come up with a way to penetrate the Chuck Norris beard hair and Oprah money fortifications. I use Norris's Beard Hair and OPrah's money to design a weapon that allows me to retake the hill. I think fortify the Hill with Norris's beard hair and Oprah's money.

My Hill!

Reply to My Hill

You must be logged in to post a reply!