Forums

ForumsForum Games

My Hill

Posted May 10, '13 at 7:55pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,888 posts

i kik ya off the hill and rebuld the same base and recruit the exact same amount of soldiers.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:55am

danwar123

danwar123

1,888 posts

MY HILL

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:29am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

I bribe a certain mister Hawking to prove that you don't exist. Then I destroy the planet by stuffing the Death Asteroid (little brother of the Death Star) into the core.
My Hill.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:00pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,805 posts

I punch you in the gut. Then you throw up because you had been drunk from those bottles of beer i offered you earlier, which had been also laced with laxatives that makes you immediately rush(after you vomit, of course) to a porta-potty conveniently placed right next to you.

HOWEVER! Little did you know, that was placed by me, and i had a time bomb set to explode the minute you lift the toilet seat up, thus sending you flying across space and land on the moon, where you find no oxygen!

However, your landing spot was calculated to "coincidentally" be the landing spot for NASA's new expedition to the moon! As your body get's crushed by the rocket, astronauts find you and bring you back to earth, declaring you an alien in human disguise!

Scientists proceed to take you apart, limb by limb, organ by organ. The end result? You are completely disassembled from head to toe!

*quoted from a commercial* BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
In order to cover up this incident, the scientists send an assassin to murder all of your family members, and tell all your friends they moved away and changed their numbers. I then personally take your body parts and bring them to my collection of decapitated heads, and thereby proclaim:

THIS HERE MOUND OF DIRT IS
MY HILL

Posted May 11, '13 at 4:10pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,888 posts

a army marches up the hill and kills you after a LOOOONG battle.
i make my army wait and i send a settler to buld a hut.i then make that settler buld a watchtower.i send more settlers to help buld the next thing to buld;a fortress(or whatever the bulding that produces knights is called).i then add some knight to my army,and add two towers at the edges of...

MY HILL
(house of wolves refrence)

Posted May 14, '13 at 6:00pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,805 posts

I pay assassins and hit-men to come and kill you. They succeed, therefore,

My Hill

Posted May 17, '13 at 7:19pm

thepwner23456787

thepwner23456787

243 posts

I pay your assassins more than you did, and they turn against you.

My hill.

Posted May 18, '13 at 12:39am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

I make cluster bomb on the hill wait till the bombs stop and I take the hill

My Hill

Posted May 21, '13 at 4:43am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

I set up a titanium fortress for the floor walls and cieling My hill for a long time lol

Posted May 24, '13 at 1:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,623 posts

Knight

I walk in the door and while you're sleeping I'll roll you down the hill. My Hill.

Reply to My Hill

You must be logged in to post a reply!