ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1138981
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

i wack you two over the head with a stick...
small boys with big guns
My Hill

WogBoy
WogBoy
60 posts
Nomad

i start screaming sooo loud that you your boys start bleeding everywhere on ur bodies and then i build a castle from titanium on
MY HILL

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

eh... I'll build a super huge laser, which makes everything heat to over 100000+ degrees and your castle melts. Then I'll push you down from the hill and throw a sword after you.

MY HILL! I OWNS IT!

zasgat
zasgat
142 posts
Nomad

I'll shoot a party popper http://www.karensbeads.co.uk/party_popper.jpg in you face your face then turn the hill into a ghost hill so nobody can touch it

zasgat
zasgat
142 posts
Nomad

sorry i forgot

MY HILL

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I make a tiny hill on the beach out of sand.

MY HILL

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I summon Ghostbusters! They capture the ghost hill. Then I take the trap.

My Captured Ghost Hill

WogBoy
WogBoy
60 posts
Nomad

its high time for............MASSIVE PIG ATTACK!!!YEAH!=P

My pigs try to push u down, but they cannot, so they eat you and they become zom-pigs! then i kill them and they transform to ghost zom-pigs! they take over the hill and with me in the leadership,

MY GHOST-ZOM-PIGED-CAPTURED HILL

muahahahahahahaahhahahhhahhahaaa!B)

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I order my army of paintball knights to aim at you, until you retreat. Then, my knights capture the hill.

My Colorful, Captured hill

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I attack the paintball knights with a giant drill! They run in fear while I end up drilling through the hill.

My Hill With A Hole

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I shoo you and your army away. My Hill

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You mean the drill?

I throw you in the hill hole filled with spikes.

My Spiky Hill With A Hole

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I use a giant bulldozer to pour sand all over the hill so that the old hill disappears.
My Bigger Hill

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,251 posts
Regent

I programm my new Quake-O-Matic machine to generate an epicenter right under the hill, thus destroying everything on it and tearing huge cracks among the surface and freeing magma which flows up in a fountain and propagates in fast lava streams, burning the entire environment to ashes. In this apocalypsical new landscape I take some lava and build an obsidian temple with it, and add some obsidian walls around it. Now I just breed a new race of giant undead fire daemon dragons, and accessorily awaken all the fallen to form a huge undead army. Now, sitting in the temple on my obsidian throne and laughing maniacly (face hidden by a hooded cloak of course ), I await your next strike...

My evil Doom Country!

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I soon call a massive airstrike and eventually make your doom country collapse. Then, I use my Drillinator 3000 to allow magma to rise up to the surface of the Earth, creating a volcano. I soon block the ventways and make the volcano extinct. Then, I build a small town near the volcano. I also place a shield generator to create a shield around my town and my volcano so that only infantry can attack.

Now, please welcome...

My Town and Extinct Volcano!

Showing 106-120 of 8542