ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1138967
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,251 posts
Regent

Hmm.. this'll be tricky for my Quake-O-Matic, I never made an earthquake through a shield... oh my, why didn't I think of this before? I just need to produce several smaller earthquakes in series around the shield! The earth is shaken so badly that it reanimates your volcano; better, the cone literally explodes, filling your shield bubble with burning ash, heavy boulders and toxic gases, making a second Pompeii out of your city. Tired of creating new doom castles, I just put my flag on top of the remaining debris and go away to enjoy some holidays at the sea...

My unguarded heap of rocks with a flag

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

You destroyed my town and volcano. Now face my wrath! I take away the flag! Now all that is left is...

My Unguarded Heap of Rocks

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I guess I walk in and take them home with me. Um yay?
My Rocks Scuplted into a hill

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't the shield bubble cause the ash to form into a perfectley round hill of ash?

I use a containment field and a volcano to do the above.

My Perfect Ash Hill

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I shove in some dynamite into the rock hill before lighting them. They explode.

My rubbles

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I bring a whole ton of potatoes and lay them on top of the rubble. Then, I order a million gallons of sour cream to be placed on top of the potatoes.

My Sour Cream-Covered Potato Hill on Top of Darkfire45's Rubbles.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I bulldozer over all of you.
My parking lot

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Well since we now travel about via teleportation your parking lot is completely useless.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well since we now travel about via teleportation your parking lot is completely useless
Well...Umm....Grrrr.....So.... ITS STILL MY PARKING LOT SO THERE!
My Parking Lot
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I park in your parking lot.

And I destroy my hill, so no one can have it, but I keep a rock as a souvenir.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i build a large citadel made of titanium on top of MrStuff and Commanderdude's parking lot guarded by an entire division of the Brotherhood of Steel <(^o^)>

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I charge Noobalot so much to build on my parking lot I get the citadel as payment.
[b]My Parking Lot with a Citadel[b]

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

my division of BOS take the citadel and parking lot by force.

MY INCREDIBLY GUARDED CITADEL ON A PARKING LOT

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I detonate the dynamite I put in while building it.
My Parking lot with potholes

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

the remnatns of my BOS flock to a new hill and make a bigger, better citadel on a giant hill, on the way gaining more recruits to replenish the ranks. from there i blow up Commander's parking lot with a sonic bomb

Showing 121-135 of 8542