ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1139980
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

(Lol Ninja'd)
I hit the undo button (yes, I stole your idea. Use it or lose it!) and everything you've done in this game is undone. Meaning the hydras and the black hole and army and gamma blasters never existed.

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

Except I locked time in place so that never happened. You also forgot to claim the hill.
MY HILL

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

You know what? Screw it! I'm done with this. All I ever wanted to do was make a nice little kingdom so I can finally retire. Is that so much to ask for? Then some guy comes along, somehow summoning invincible hydras and invisible horsemen and bloody gamma blasters.

You know what? I think I'll press this button that says "God mode" on it.

Wait, what's that?

Oh ho ho ho ho, wouldn't that be my designated arsenic-ridden prophet. And using a spell to rebound the flow of time to the will of the mages? Beautiful.

Considering your horses are immortal, I promptly tell the old man to begin Armageddon. Hundreds upon thousands of portals form, flowing in and out of time. The immortal horses' limbs are torn apart, and they scream in agony for they are unable to die.

The hydras are to be left behind as I drag Dragonmaster and AP through a portal to a new world being formed, a new world filled with magic and a drought of God mode and invincibility.

A new dawn, a new day...

A NEW HILL KINGDOM!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Hi, @Sciller45. @dragonmaster10902 sent me here to join your kingdom. He says he'll confirm it later. So... I build a new hill and equip it with a legion of dragons for protection.

MY NEW HILL IN YOUR HILL KINGDOM!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Before anyone asks, yes, I did send @morrisona here to join us. I assume that's alright, Sciller and AP?

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I teleport my black hole back and suck up the dragons and make a new immortal/invincible horses and immortal/invincible men and invincible gamma blasters. I also put sciller, morrisona, and dragonmaster in the black hole! I also destroy the god button.
My hill kingdom

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

I use the power of the black hole god ominiosus to destroy the blackhole your welcome overlord @sciller45

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

i use my knowledge to bring sciller morrisona and last but not least dragonmaster back and put the invincible/imorrtal beings and gama rays along with batmanmini into an ireversable time loop

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

I break the time loop with my magic, and also with my magic, I send sciller to the underworld along with all of his allies.

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

i also put a charm on sorry imea n dragonmaster
and batmanmini connecting there life forces

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

i send bat man mini to the under world using a mega drill

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

and i climb out using a dog chain and cover the hole

batmanmini
batmanmini
24 posts
Nomad

That nearly kills me, but right before I die, I break the charm and heal myself, and dragonmaster dies.

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

...............This didn't destroy the hill kingdom or anything, did it? Cause this is starting to seem like a petty rivalry.... The point is to get the hill kingdom. Neither of you have mentioned it. Let's move on. Plz.

kylatioanfollower
kylatioanfollower
10 posts
Nomad

i revive dragon master and send batman to euphmisim

Showing 8326-8340 of 8542