ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1140817
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

What a humiliatingly simple defeat. I knew I should've waterproofed them! Okay, take three: impenetrable programming, EMP protection, and raincoats. And missile launchers for good measure.

MY HILL PLANET!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Raincoats. How quaint.

Your artificial intelligence should be called artificial stupidity, because I was able to convince them to take a swim. So... Bye bye robots.
That worked out well, now didn't it? Did for us, anyway.

ONCE AGAIN, OUR HILL PLANET!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Strike three. However, I'm still here! This time, the robots have the super-programing, underwater functionality, missile launchers, and EMP shields. I've also still got my giant fort with state-of-the-art security.

MY HILL PLANET!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Hey there, buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella brother amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal. I don't mean to by rude, my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg, but I gotta warn ya, if you take my hill planet one more diddly darn time, i'm gonna have to diddly darn COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE YOU, and wowza, wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? Do you want that? DO you wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? Because, friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend, if you keep this up, well then, gosh diddly darn, I just might have to get not so friendly with you, my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy.

I IS GOSH DIDDLY DARN DONE WITH YOU!!! USING MANY BOMBS, I PROCEED TO COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE YOU, YOUR FORT, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOTS. I warned you, friend buddy chum pal chummy friend. But you made me have to get not so gosh diddly darn friendly with you. So I rebuild the section of the world I just destroyed. Now. It is once again ours. Now come on, fella brother amigo friend home slice bread slice chummy pal. Just let us have the diddly darn victory, or gosh diddly darn it, i'm not gonna be as nice as i'm currently being. Soo......

OUR GOSH DIDDLY DARN HILL!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

a) you sound like a fool. b) No fair! I didn't do anything to warrant that! I never violated your warning! c) Okay, that does it! I activate my retroactive oblivion magic: you no longer exist, you never existed, and nothing you've done ever happened, including you being part of my alliance, which led to sciller betraying me, so that never happened either! HA!

MY HILL, MY HILL, MY HILL!!!!!!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

1) I was quoting Sans, ou need to play more undertale, B) I really don't care, and 10) I countered your spell with a spell of my own, so yeah it did, and z) You sound like a two year old trying to get ice cream.

OUR GOSH DIDDLY DARN HILL!!! ONCE AGAIN!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You nitwit. Once your soldiers realize you neither know how to count or use the alphabet, they throw you out. They work for me now. And no, I have no need for Undertale. Ever.

MY UNDERTALE-FREE HILL!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I summon Sans. Once he realizes you hate Undertale he beats you up and throws you off the hill.

Meanwhile I decide to play Undertale for the first time.

OUR UNDERTALE HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

See, thing is, since Sans is a fictional character, as is Undyne, Flowy, etc, he can't do anything to me. So nice try!

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Yes, because a spell that sends people back in time is so much more realistic than fictional characters becoming alive. Eh, whatever. I stick unobtanium crystals to your top soldiers and to your fort. Also, IIRC, I'm with Morissona and dragon. The other dragon. No, not that dragon the first dragon!

OUR HILL! PLANET!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I go back in time, grab the ICBM I entered the game with, and use it on you.

MY UNINHABITABLE NO-MAN'S LAND (AGAIN)!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

You fall into a large pit. A little flower is bobbing back and forth. The pit closes above you. The flower looks up at you, smiling.

"Howdy, how's it goin? I'm Flowey! You seem nice! That's quite a fall that you just took, I hope that you're alright. You must have heard some stories, but down here ain't so bad. Cause no place can be that scary when it's got such cute plants. You see I know that you have a nice soul. So I feel like it's my responsibility to teach you how things work down here. HERE WE GO! The underground is so much fun, cause love is never far. Just jump and catch the bright friendliness pellets with your heart. F-L-O-W-E-Y is with you til the end. Cause golly, I am FLOWEY! and I'm your new best friend. Things you are afraid of, they won't bother you here. You're new, so you must be confused but all you'll find is cheer. And since we are so close now, I'll tell you what I know. Your soul wants love, it's just like a flower that needs water to grow. You see I know that you have a nice soul. And because we're now besties, I feel like I should show you the ropes. HERE WE GO! The underground is so much fun cause love is never far. Just jump and catch the bright friendliness pellets with your heart. F-L-O-W-E-Y is with you til the end. Cause golly, I am FLOWEY! and I'm your new best friend! YOU IDIOT IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED I WILL NOT REST TIL YOUR SOUL IS MINE! I'LL BE A KING, NO I'LL BE A GOD! NO ONE TO SAVE YOU! SO DIE!!!"

Well. That was certainly... Unexpected. But That's the end of you. Your soul now belongs to Flowey. I build a new hill.

OUR UNDERTALE HILL PLANET OR WHATEVER IT IS AT THIS POINT!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I burn that stupid flower with a flame-thrower and then burn my way back into your base and take over.

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Wow, have fun living in your uninhabitable no man's land. I'll build myself a nice teletubby base. Po, what are you doing with that? Get back here, you old rascal!

OUR(?) HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Teletubbies are a disgrace to humanity. I burn the base down with all of you and your monsters in it.

MY HILL!

Showing 8401-8415 of 8542