ForumsForum GamesMy Hill

8542 1140977
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

This game i learnt from friends on gaming forums... there are other variations of this game and if there are on this forum then i do apologize. anyway the game goes like this:

There is a hill and you have to do everything and anything to capture it... once you have captured it you simply say "My Hill"
Starting....NOW!

I walk up the hill
My Hill

• 8,542 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Failed to plan for that one. I summon a giant wolf to eat you!

MY HILL!

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

I turned wolf into werewolf that devoured you.

MY HILL(Skeletons amount 6)

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, I'm getting tired of this. I break down your necromancer spell, turning you and your skeletons into a pile of bones.

MY SKELETON-FREE HILL!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Well... This has become.... violent.... I bury all of you under miles and miles of dirt and stone, making a larger hill, closer to a mountain. So...

OUR HILL I THINK ASSUMING THE OTHERS ARE STILL IN ON IT OTHERWISE ITS MY HILL!

PewienCzlowiek
PewienCzlowiek
43 posts
Herald

OK soo...i causing magical explosion that destroys everything in range of 123 miles including hill.

MY HOLE

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, that's it. I activate my secret weapon: the DEATH INDUCEMENT GUN! I aim it at each of you and you die.
MY HOLE!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Your DEATH INDUCEMENT GUN jammed. While you are trying to fix it, I shoot you and the others with my sniper rifle from my helicopter.

My Hole

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I summon an Ice Phoenix!

MY HILL

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Oh, an ice phoenix? How nice. It's 80 degrees outside. So dat's de end of dat. So I fill the hole, build a hill, it's once again

OUR HILL!!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

First, YOU LIAR!! Second, the ice phoenix can make it just as cold as he wants. So nice try.

MY HILL!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Well then. Blow torch. And since when are you crazy enough to like the cold? I melt da phoenix. So it's still OUR HilL!!!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I summon and Elder Phoenix! With power over both ice and fire! Beat that!

MY HILL!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

You see, the problem with ice and fire is like the problem with antimatter and matter.
*The Phoenix explodes. The shockwave sends dragonmaster flying off*

OUR HILL!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Poor, uneducated little sciller. You see, an elder phoenix is a phoenix that has broken the rebirth cycle and aged gracefully, becoming more powerful than you could ever imagine. So no explosion. I have the phoenix burn you and then freeze you. SO...

STILL MY HLL!

morrisona
morrisona
81 posts
Nomad

Ok, well this is beyond the laws of physics. Wouldn't it just melt the ice, then the ice would put out the fire? I mean... morrisona.exe has stopped working.... Anyway.... Um..... I bury the phoenix thousands of feet underground, putting the fire out, then put it even further down into the core of the earth, evaporating all the water. I then refill the hole, for good measure. I then kick you off the hill. So...

OUR HILL!!!!

Showing 8431-8445 of 8542