ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Exit Path

9 5694
tidleywink
tidleywink
4 posts
Nomad

I have a fast internet connection but the game seems to skip and freeze and just overall gets me frustrated. Is there a way to improve game performance?

• 9 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

The -7 and 5 second freeze of time in a lobby is a glitch, that's normal.

Refresh the page, turn the quality down, get a better computer, or move closer to whereever the server is.

That's really all you can do.

Tightpin
Tightpin
3 posts
Nomad

I agree with Graham, but another thing you could do is cool off your computer or find a server with better connection to the internet.

sickcroon
sickcroon
151 posts
Nomad

Set your quality level lower. It's a cheap trick. You'll move quicker than people with faster internet connection.

tidleywink
tidleywink
4 posts
Nomad

thank you for the suggestions. I will try some when I am back at my computer.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Set your quality level lower. It's a cheap trick. You'll move quicker than people with faster internet connection.

No!I have a very fast internet connection and my quality is on high in Exit path and i seem to be moving the same speed as everybody else,I have 200-300 wins.On HIGH quality!
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

No!I have a very fast internet connection and my quality is on high in Exit path and i seem to be moving the same speed as everybody else,I have 200-300 wins.On HIGH quality!

This doesn't really help him at all if he's trying to improve game performance.
Shadow1092384756
Shadow1092384756
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know about yck and how
to get in?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Anyone know about yck and how
to get in?

Sorry man, that's a secret
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Bah. I have the worlds fastest, and I turn the quality to low.

Nobody beats me that easy.
Showing 1-9 of 9