ForumsWEPRhow would you attack if u were a terist

40 9547
killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

[b]heres what i'd do get 2 nukes steal a U.S army fighter put the nukes in bomb africa and america get 1 more nuke then blow up south america leave australia for some dumb reason all the ppls and world came back yelled doh!!! out loud the police sore me they contacted the F.B.I and navy cause they thought it was serious cause it was stoll a truck and army truck now the army was after me the navy layed off cause they didn't think it was serious there were 3 highly explosive bombs then it said nuke i said "even better" they went off i went to the space place to launch forgot wha iot was called i snuck in to the launck still had my 3 nukes and dropped em quickly fixed the hole in window then i decided i couldn't go any where so i decided to fly to the sun it was a 30 day trip from where i was i kept 1 nuke then decided to blow up the sun but it just made it bigger and i died .

• 40 Replies
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

i would just plant a virus in social security to render it useless, broadcast on all t.v. and radio channels using another virus and watch the criminals reek havok for a little bit, and then to make it even worse, I would plant another virus in all the prisons to unlock the doors and let more criminals out, then blame it all on my sister

MikeVarilek
MikeVarilek
36 posts
Nomad

I would do anything and everything, to make my enemies live in fear. And the second they do that, I have won.

oh wait...

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

if i were a terrorist, id make the heads of major countries read this thread, then, having suffered major brain trauma I'd sit back and watch as they issued strange orders.

of course thats if i were a terrorist. were i a terist id probably try to convince people i was over the age of eleven.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Why the flip would I be a terrorist? What kind of person makes a thread like this? Well, I guess I will play along....

If I was a terrorist, I would probably believe if I performed a suicide mission, there would be a spot in paradise with forty virgins waiting for me, so I would most likely try and fly a plane into the White House (preferrably with Bush inside of it).

Again, I would never do something like that haha.

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

WOULD EVERYONE JUST GO ALONG WITH THE FORUM AND DO IT .

this isn't what or who you are this is just explaining what u would do if u were 1.

thanks homegrove for just playing a long with the forum and the otyher peoples .

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

i would well nick a nuke put it in a tank barral shoot it then nick a u.s stealth bomber and bomb and then get a rpg and chaingun and bang bang bang blow things up like buildings and cars and tanks that come after me and destroy all army bases and air fields then go and blow the empire state up then the eithle tower and the tallest buildings in the world and go and get mates that dont wanna live and tie suicide bombs to them and make em run in to buildings and run to antartica and kill the eskimos and then blow up all the nukes in the world and bang i fly away in a roket to all the planets and blow them up

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Ok i dont know where you got,dont really care...
killer121 my friend,you cant just steal a nuke there are satellites and intelligence officers that will follow you 24/7...
And you would need a misle silo...that you dont have...or the fighter jet but only few planes can carry nukes,and those would certainly be off limits
Now back to the topic...
hm...
Id go with panic, make the people round...
Shall we say a attack at night...
Maybe New York the largest city in America...
Yea id go there...
Now my background story would be,that im a Serb who moved to America for a search of a better life...
Then id get a few boys together wed buy some C4 and put it in the tall buildings skyscrapers where it...?
Well im guessing we could take down a few...
Thats 5-15 9/11s in one day...

1_Robo_1
1_Robo_1
1 posts
Nomad

ok and yeah ididn't say that i was good at kill ing people and dressing up as them and stealing name badges to get in then kill few guards steal an M-16 shoot em get to the plane with a nuke loaded in then bomb

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I would pollute the all the fresh watter streams with deadly toxins except for one island in the middle of the ocean and then watch every nation kill each other thinking that the other nation was the one to blame.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

i would eat a muffin but not enjoy it and every one around me will die

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

i would gain access to all communication lines and all transportation (planes, trains ETC.)

then i would just5 make those things crash and hit buildings and things because since i have the communication lines i could tell a plane that i was there control tower and tell them to bank and then they would like hit another plane or something like that

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Krin, the economy is already destabilized haha :P

and killer121

terrorist is not spelled terist

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

I Would Save The World From Global Warming, War, And Make Everything Peaceful - Kill All The Bad People And Free The Animals At The Zoo. HUZZAH!

I'm A Good Terrorist; Right?

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I would enslave the government, slaughter the media, and then make the land neutral. Then force laws upon using currency instead trade, that way people would start to farm, and trade with other people so that they all get an equal amount of food. The if people want electricity. then they have to bike to gain power and store it in a generator, that way we would be able to use electrical things.

Free trade, everything would be fare. You could trade the food you grow, for a bike to generate electricity. then after you generate enough, trade the bike to someone for food. then trade electricity for alcohol or marijuana.

If you steal your penalty is death by hanging upside down to feed lions, crocodiles or other animals.

And if you are selfish, and dont trade. You get a hefty fine of having your crops and valuables confiscated.

Hows that for government without currency?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

wow we are just giving Terrorist ideas so we need to stop!!! this

Showing 16-30 of 40