ForumsWEPRhow would you attack if u were a terist

40 9522
killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

[b]heres what i'd do get 2 nukes steal a U.S army fighter put the nukes in bomb africa and america get 1 more nuke then blow up south america leave australia for some dumb reason all the ppls and world came back yelled doh!!! out loud the police sore me they contacted the F.B.I and navy cause they thought it was serious cause it was stoll a truck and army truck now the army was after me the navy layed off cause they didn't think it was serious there were 3 highly explosive bombs then it said nuke i said "even better" they went off i went to the space place to launch forgot wha iot was called i snuck in to the launck still had my 3 nukes and dropped em quickly fixed the hole in window then i decided i couldn't go any where so i decided to fly to the sun it was a 30 day trip from where i was i kept 1 nuke then decided to blow up the sun but it just made it bigger and i died .

• 40 Replies
Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I would not be a terrorist and killer121 your first post was really stupid and learn how to spell.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

what about me? I think we can terrorise some asian states that terrorise us??

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

I would set traps, to catch people and unsuspecting animals. oh the terror!

Oh, and they would be promptly released of course.

Deathwish121
Deathwish121
5 posts
Nomad

Step one. Mortar white house.
Step two. Blow up New York Stock Exchange.
Step three. Present ultimatum to UN.
Step four. Regardless of UN answer blow up UN building.

theffernan
theffernan
7 posts
Nomad

I would make fake threats between China & USA and get them to nuke each other & do the work for me

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

butters butters butters........ *cough* *cough* wanker *cough*
first of all i would track down butters fins out where he or she lives make some throwing knives when she or he asleep you will die let me tell you that i got tracking system and liek a program that tells you about ppls so becareful tonight don't wanna have a knife in your head the next day THIS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!

CountBallsacula
CountBallsacula
3 posts
Nomad

If, I was a terrorist......

I'd have a double, who did all the dirty work for me,
while i'd sit back in my cave, and laugh at all the people that don't know im the mastermind behind all the mayhem.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I think this is kinda of a weird subject dont you think? o.O

Pacas_G
Pacas_G
18 posts
Nomad

id fart on a islamist and then be charged and then hanged publicly

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

um i don't mean to be a critic but why would you bring up such a topic.

What if this gives people....er.... ideas

Showing 31-40 of 40