ForumsThe Tavernif you could make eney kind of web site wat kind would it be?

11 4704
jubjub1992
jubjub1992
8 posts
Nomad

if you could make eney kind of web site wat kind would it be?

• 11 Replies
gage619
gage619
7 posts
Nomad

my website would have all kinds of games and u could send people messages just like armor games

jubjub1992
jubjub1992
8 posts
Nomad

and wat would the name be

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hmmmm......It would be a cross bettween ARMOR GAMES and YOU-TUBE!.......(JEEEEHAAAAA!!!!)

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

mine would be a violent one with games like shooting chat rooms you can do any thing in like swear and would have to be a user and be a bit like armor games with the armartars the name would be bestgamergames.com it would be so coooool

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Personaly i have made manny kinds of homepages and stuff like that. But for sure would of made a game page like AG with forums, games, personal icons and so on

runeman153
runeman153
108 posts
Nomad

a game site called bigbanggames.com with ads from great game sites and a lot of games i know of.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I would make a huge first man shooter rpg were you could fight other people anywhere on the map and it would be a huge map and it would have lots of levels and would moderately easy to advance them they would be a little challenge like it would take about 10-20 hours of game play to advance to the max combat and and it would have about 5 different classes of dudes you could be like 500 weapons lets say 325 would be usable for non members like 30 different sets of armor 15 of them could be used by non members and it would not be an outrageous price like...12.50 lets say it would be 2 dollars per month by credit card and by phone it would be 4 dollars it would have lots of skills to use like lets say (machine gun shooting) (hand gun shooting) (sniper rifle shooting) (battle field medicine) (stanima) (life) (dodging) (large vehicle driving) (medium vehicle driving) (small vehicle driving)and you can't forget my favorite type of gun the (mini gun shoot and it would be the best and last skill you could have)... it goes on for about 9 more skills that you could have, the only problem with this is that i would want really good detail and it couldn't be a web site game unless you downloaded it. It would have a really good chat system and would have friend list to clan list and you could search for certain clans on the main page. Thats all i can think of right now cause it's really hard to think with Who's Line is it Anyway on.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

i would make a website exacly like armorgames becuse armorgames is my favouret site in the world lol.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

oh and i would name it Zoc's world of weaponry online.com

Tobli
Tobli
44 posts
Nomad

I would Make Armorgames.. Who wouldnt?

BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts
Nomad

I would make a site that you can post videos AND play flash games.You could also make your own chatrooms,characters(Armatars(Which would be like Modern-Midevil thing)),Accounts,and add freinds.It would be called
YouGames.Com.

Showing 1-11 of 11