ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War walkthrough V4.0 How to beat *harder*

9 7699
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

This is my fourth walkthrough of age of war.If you have
read my previous Walktrough you may have noticed that they were all made to beat normal mode,but this one is different,this one is made to teach you how to beat harder mode. I doubt I will be making a impossible mode walkthrough of the game Because it's practically impossible to beat. This is a new difficulty so there will be a new stratagy. There is two parts to this walkthrough because I'm going to write a lot and in a lot of detail. So here is my walkthrough.

First age: Stoneage
In the first age,the first thing you should do is wait for a few (4-6) enemy units to appear. wait for them to come close to your base but not to close. Use your Special
( The Volcano) use the money from the units you killed and
purchase a Egg automatic.use the rest of the cash to buy a
Dino rider (if possible) if you can not, you should buy as
many club men as possible. Then wait a few seconds for the
Club men you bought to kill and collect the money. Then buy a dino rider and wait for the dino rider to kill and buy another dino rider. Keep repeating this until you obtain
4000 Experiance. If needed you can use the special.
(YOU SHOULD ONLY USE THIS IF YOU CAN NOT FIGHT OF THE ENEMY)
Note: In harder mode, a egg automatic alone won't hold up against the many enemy units thats why you should buy units.

Second age: Medival age
Wait for the dino riders you bought in the previous age
to die. Use the cash from the enemy units that died to buy
a Knight (if possible) if not buy as many swords men as you can. Then use the money that the Knight/sword men to buy sword men or more sword men. Then collect the cash to buy a Knight/sword men again. Then use the money you collected to buy as many sword men as possible.(I am repeating what I did before).After a while the enemy should be making knights as well. Now you are not needed to make swords men after you create a knight the knight should kill the enemy knight and you should obtain $650 witch is more then $500
so you are able buy a knight.Wait till you get 14000 experiance. (Use the Special Only if needed)

Third age: gunpowder age
Now you with the money the knights got you, you are now able to buy a canoneer (if not buy a mousquettere or more)then the money those units collected to buy as many duelers as posible. Then use the money they collected to buy a small canon.Use any extra money to buy a canoneer and a dueler. then buy another cononeer and dueler (repeat the process until you obtain 45000 experiance.

End of Part 1

• 9 Replies
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

first buy a lot of shooting infantry. Then save up $9000 to buy a missle launcher. buy another and so on (until you get 4)then buy as many tanks as possible. Continue till you get 300000 experiance

fifth age: future age
sell all your missle launchers and save up to buy 4
ion rays then save up $300000 and buy two supe

HatsornoHats69
HatsornoHats69
1 posts
Nomad

helped me out! tanks

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

no problem

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

sweet man thank you!
oh and ^what you posted before was spam!
and your walkthroughs are awsome!

fft
fft
12 posts
Nomad

what he said

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

^thats also spam you dumb ---
some ppl are just stupied

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

http://www.brownbaron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ageofwar_screen1.png
I am a a age of war master.I will be making more. I dont know how i can be more detailed. so i will be trying to make a age of war walkthrough V5 impossible if not plaz dont kill me (then i cant give you walkthroughs) and plase move up the first part of walkthroug i really need a merit

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Nice guide you made man

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

This is my fourth walkthrough of age of war.If you have
read my previous Walktrough you may have noticed that they were all made to beat normal mode,but this one is different,this one is made to teach you how to beat harder mode. I doubt I will be making a impossible mode walkthrough of the game Because it's practically impossible to beat. This is a new difficulty so there will be a new stratagy. There is two parts to this walkthrough because I'm going to write a lot and in a lot of detail. So here is my walkthrough.

First age: Stoneage
In the first age,the first thing you should do is wait for a few (4-6) enemy units to appear. wait for them to come close to your base but not to close. Use your Special
( The Volcano) use the money from the units you killed and
purchase a Egg automatic.use the rest of the cash to buy a
Dino rider (if possible) if you can not, you should buy as
many club men as possible. Then wait a few seconds for the
Club men you bought to kill and collect the money. Then buy a dino rider and wait for the dino rider to kill and buy another dino rider. Keep repeating this until you obtain
4000 Experiance. If needed you can use the special.
(YOU SHOULD ONLY USE THIS IF YOU CAN NOT FIGHT OF THE ENEMY)
Note: In harder mode, a egg automatic alone won't hold up against the many enemy units thats why you should buy units.

Second age: Medival age
Wait for the dino riders you bought in the previous age
to die. Use the cash from the enemy units that died to buy
a Knight (if possible) if not buy as many swords men as you can. Then use the money that the Knight/sword men to buy sword men or more sword men. Then collect the cash to buy a Knight/sword men again. Then use the money you collected to buy as many sword men as possible.(I am repeating what I did before).After a while the enemy should be making knights as well. Now you are not needed to make swords men after you create a knight the knight should kill the enemy knight and you should obtain $650 witch is more then $500
so you are able buy a knight.Wait till you get 14000 experiance. (Use the Special Only if needed)

Third age: gunpowder age
Now you with the money the knights got you, you are now able to buy a canoneer (if not buy a mousquettere or more)then the money those units collected to buy as many duelers as posible. Then use the money they collected to buy a small canon.Use any extra money to buy a canoneer and a dueler. then buy another cononeer and dueler (repeat the process until you obtain 45000

fourth age: modern warfare
first buy a lot of shooting infantry. Then save up $9000 to buy a missle launcher. buy another and so on (until you get 4)then buy as many tanks as possible. Continue till you get 300000 experiance.

fifth age: future age
sell all your missle launchers and save up to buy 4
ion rays ( $400,000) then save up $300,000 and buy two supersoilders. Then just kick back, relax maybe get some chips and some pop and watch your Supersoilders kick ***!

Showing 1-9 of 9