118 posts
Nomad

I think there should be more armor points for longer posts

• 9 Replies
MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

I don't think so because sometimes people skip lines for no reason, or even spam.

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

no the mods should check it then mark it that would be kool or just get a program to do it

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

If your comments are long and well written, then you get a merit worth 25 points.
If we don't include the "well written" part then people could just type a letter to their grandma in the game comments and get points for it.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lols please define well written and how long. That is kinda vague on my since when i feel like it i write really long comments but never saw a merit comment myself so i don't know how far or above i am to achieving that "merit".

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

As Moe said, this is pretty much a null topic. Length doesnt mean anything, considering you can put any number of filler words in there and have an essay on the back of your eyelids.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well if you want to get more AP on a comment just write a good comment.Well that's what I do anyway.

killer121
killer121
16 posts
Nomad

what are merit points?

yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

If there were more points for longer comments then every one would be writing letters. to the game makers and mods and it would be kinda pointless and annoying for the game makers and mods. Armor games is fine how it is.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

It would be a lot harder because the moderators would have to separate the spam from good posts and take away or give more points. It would take up a lot of their time.

Showing 1-9 of 9