ForumsGame WalkthroughsWARLORDS

11 5743
The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

alright. i beat it with the wood elves.

beating it unlocks the demons.

does anyone know if each race has a different ending (picture and sentence) and does anything happen if you beat it with everybody?

anyone know because i dont think im the man to find out.

• 11 Replies
turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

i think so...but i cant say that cuz i aint beat it yet..i dont thnik its worth beting the hole thing with everyone tho

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I know that it's a different picture at the end because I beat it with the Undead. Also, I really doubt that you get something when you beat it with everybody because there's no race left to unlock.

FreeRider2IsGr8
FreeRider2IsGr8
21 posts
Nomad

Theres cheats do u know any of them and there[/b]ARE[b]just go to: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/593937/warlords

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

i beat it with night elves, also unlocked demons and end said something about eternal night so the epilouge is different but result is the same.

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

Need some cheat lol

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

i won game with humans, so i dont need cheat now..

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

I tried cheating, though there was no cheats that even worked!

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

I have a really easy way to beat night elves as undead! The southern most city of the night elves is really easy if you have the right tricks. All you need is the spearmaster, 2 speed, and 3 armor(that's what I had when I fought them). I did this on 60% diffuculty, and I don't think it works on any harder. Normally, Whirlers will kill you every time. However, with the auto spawn unit option on, you don't have to do anything. Just start the battle, and switch to spearmaster. You should win if you just do it in the same lane over and over again, while unleashing a charge once able to. It really worked!

good_gamer123456789
good_gamer123456789
65 posts
Nomad

im at one stage of winning with the undeads... i think when it ends say something different..like nigth elves eternal nigth wood elves eternal nature,mans eternal peace,orcs of the south eternal freedom(thats some idea i dont beat with them all lol)

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

sorry about my last post, I meant to say demons, not undead. I've almost finished for the second time.

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

im trying to beat the game with the undeads but there is still a lot missing anyway im looking for cheats in other game pages so itll take a while

Showing 1-11 of 11