ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarlords Tips

9 7333
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have a few tops for the new game, Warlords. First of all, I found that the best races were undead and mountain trolls. when playing undead, you want to buy halberdier and spawn a huge amount of them in one line. While playing as the trolls, save up for their special unit. The game practically beats itself after you have it Also, make sure to play the harder levels first. Since each level becomes harder as you beat the other levels, you want to beat the hard ones before they become impossible. I suggest going after the demons when the rest of the levels on the map are between %20 and %40.

• 9 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Sorry about that, it's "tips" not "tops"...

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

thanks man, i liked the crossbow strategy more though...get a bunch of spearman...a bunch in a line in the middle of the screen and then charge then send more in the line..let all the others that go different lanes then all the spearman go by it works!

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

Thanks, that really helped me.

FreeRider2IsGr8
FreeRider2IsGr8
21 posts
Nomad

Ill try it!!

152 posts
Nomad

i think that the undead are much better for close combat considering they have +3 for halbrid but if you can git armor to 3 and speed to 5 they will be really good also pick someone that focuses on one type of solider and get it really good thats how i beat it (srry for spelling)

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

Your'e right, mountain trolls are BEAST!

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i beat it with human alliance...just work on swordsmanship and uhh defence i think and get the kings gard and you can beat it with that too!

ipokehard
ipokehard
3 posts
Nomad

thanx guys, that rlly helps...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah that's the exact strategy that I used in order to beat the game. Here check it out.

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/finallybeat.jpg

Showing 1-9 of 9