ForumsGamesSweet Halo 3 Kills!

8 2155
Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

Post the coolest and/or best Halo 3 kill(s) youv'e ever gotten!

• 8 Replies
Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

My best kill was when I was on Last Resort and I no scoped this guy from across the map!!

BXenophobe
BXenophobe
44 posts
Nomad

I forget what map I was on but the best kill Ive done was a custom game with no shields and I shot the grenade with my sniper rifle as soon as it left my firends hand and killed him......no point for me since it said he committed suicide but I laughed my ass off lol

Cloud2222
Cloud2222
9 posts
Nomad

well i was at my friend's house and we were jousting across some map, (he kept sticking me) with lazer swords. I decided that id stick him so I threw my sticky and he threw his, they stuck each other... the grenades, and we bounced off each other... unluckily we both killed ourselves.... lol

Cloud2222
Cloud2222
9 posts
Nomad

OH YEAH and also my friend and i were in forge mode and i love getting in that one floating thing mode, and i pick up stuff alot it was a custom map and he was on top of this one tower we had made out of different stuff. I zoomed to the bottom and took out the lowest part of the tower, it fell. I think he died from the fall, but if not the stuff crushed him, but he was mad at me for destroying our tower but it was worth it!

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Stuck somebody w/ a grenade by throwing it up a grav lift on the one platform map && got a double kill.

It's on my replay thing, love to watch it.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i remember the time when my firend and i was over his house when there was zero gravity and i shot him in the body right as he jumped towards me and his body flew into me which actually killed me!!!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

3 guys were sniping my team and i stuck the guy in the middle and they all died :*)

cmr915
cmr915
17 posts
Nomad

any kill from behind with a hammer or sword. theres this moment of tension as u get close, when u pray that they dont turn around. hahaha

Showing 1-8 of 8