ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60206
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

im back!

thank you healmeal for running this
after this round i will pick next subject and judge.

Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

Can't disagree with your meaning, but I don't think it has to do with language but with the amount of thinking.

I was trying to simplify it down into one element. Our language will never attain the level needed because of our inability to think past a certain point. That's what I was trying to say anyway.
Bannaretardo
Bannaretardo
3 posts
Nomad

"You laugh because i'm different. I laugh because all of you are the same"
and that is my quote

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

'Who farted?' tada. xD im so funny, anyways, 'get the F*** out of my house.' again, im soooo funny, lol, seriously now, 'My milkshakes bring all the....' i wont even finish that one... :P
"The measure of ones intellect is not by their strength in knoledge, but by how hard they are willing to try to reach their goal. Not really, but that sounded cool, did it not?" TADAAAAA!! lol

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

"Technology kill us all."-Nemo12

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post.
"Technology will kill us all."-Nemo12

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

YAY silentphantom's back we get a decent judge again!!!

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Ok the next topic is.... "the meaning of life the universe and everything". and please dont say 42. Sorry for you healman. I fell sad about even on this one contest.

This is the subject!

YAY silentphantom's back we get a decent judge again!!!

You fail to see that the only thing you judge me about is a thing I said about dogs which we even havent discussed yet. That, has nothing to do with being a judge. You're pissing me simply because you say stuff without thinking about it clearly.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

the meaning of life the universe and everything".

please, this is our new topic, now post some quotes!

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

You fail to see that the only thing you judge me about is a thing I said about dogs which we even havent discussed yet.

Not true I read every page since SilentPhantom left.

You're pissing me simply because you say stuff without thinking about it clearly.

Wow really? Nice comeback.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

please take your arguement elsewhere this wouldnt be a place to discuss it, i take no sides in this lolz.

cmon people.. quote >

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Not true I read every page since SilentPhantom left.

Last thing I'll say right here. Just a question for Ace. If I'm a bad judge, care to tell me what I did wrong? That gives me room for improvement, instead of being insulted... Thanks!

(answer this on my profile to keep the thread clean)
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

' if meat is murder, then milk is thievery'

hehe heard that on a site not very long ago...

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

"For centuries - nay! For millenia! Man has pondered the meaning of life and the meaning of the universe itself. Today - today my friends, I have found it! The meaning of the life and of the universe - something that no man has managed to figure out in aeons of searching is... ROOT BEER. It's so goddamned delicious how can't it be the meaning of everything? Whaddya mean "That's just stupid"? DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF THE ROOT BEER YOU.. YOU... HEATHEN!!"

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

"The meaning of life and the universe was to give pizza, TV, and the Xbox."

But, no really, pizza is good! GOOOODZ ASZ ALMOST AS MEMES GIVE ME TEH MEMES MEMES MEMEEEEES!

Showing 151-165 of 341