ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60212
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Can we get on with the serious non spam quotes before this gets a lock. I suck at lockpicking, you know.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

"If i dont get my McNuggets now, im gonna drive my, 'McCar' into your, 'McSign'!!"

hehe, just wanted to see wat yall thought of that... and i dont think this should have theems... i cant spell right now. cuz, like, everyone has different quotes, and if you make it a certain theme, your gonna get, maybe one, or two, that fit that category... :\\
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

You guys are so dumb. The topic was:

the meaning of life the universe and everything"

Notice the quotation mark is at the end.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

.... im still confuzed. xD build on wat u were sayin jdogg... xD

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

"The meaning of life and the universe was to give pizza, TV, and the Xbox."
-TheAKGuy
(funny, but same problem as below, so it comes down to personal likes, and i like this one better .)

"For centuries - nay! For millenia! Man has pondered the meaning of life and the meaning of the universe itself. Today - today my friends, I have found it! The meaning of the life and of the universe - something that no man has managed to figure out in aeons of searching is... ROOT BEER. It's so god****ed delicious how can't it be the meaning of everything? Whaddya mean "That's just stupid"? DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF THE ROOT BEER YOU.. YOU... HEATHEN!!"
- Avorne
(i personally hate rootbeer... but thats beside the point XD but, only problem with this is that im looking for quotes that are essentially deep thought quotes.

Thank you JDog for your help with that, and yes trumperfury, hes correct if you guys would only read the latest topic it would be so easy.... Other quotes? im gonna start flagging the most off topic ones as spam.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

My favorite one has to be

"Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a night.
Light a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his
life."

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

So, I seem to have to pick the theme. Well, i'll give you a tricky one. You have to make a quote on not knowing what to do. Try to figure out that! >

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"We want to be free from work at all time, because we get bored. When we're finnally free, we don't know what to do and get even more bored. Strange, since that we all want to be free at all times, whilst working is the only thing that actually gives satisfaction"

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

"We want to be free from work at all time, because we get bored. When we're finnally free, we don't know what to do and get even more bored. Strange, since that we all want to be free at all times, whilst working is the only thing that actually gives satisfaction"
-HealMeal

yay.. winner.... QUOTE NOW PEOPLE ON THE NEXT SUBJECT!

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"Freedom", I love it, so let's see what happens. I don't count the prev post as a win though (1 contestant :S)

R4zorblades0
R4zorblades0
128 posts
Nomad

My sock and my interdimensional telephone is the life

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

er...? bump?

post some freaking quotes on freedom please people -_-

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Here's mine: "You can't score without taking a shot." - nemo12

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

cenere is a very sarcastic person, and in response to that quote cenere, i hereby name you disqualified. Believe it or not, That quote is not on subject, and as i warned i would be reporting spam.... no more quotes from you, thank much for helping to keep this thread alive however,

XSilentPhantomX

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

Cen that was kinda cold just for that i'm gonna think of a really good one on what ever the subject is so Ha.

Showing 166-180 of 341