ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60084
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

ive heard that one before or something similar rofegme :/

but one more please people?!?!?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

"screw paradise, life's no fun if their's no challenges."

can i change my quote to that instead of the one before?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

"The evil man is the only who who shall ever achieve his own paradise, for the good man will only help others achieve theirs." -Meh!

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

You can live in your ultimate paradise, in a live without pain and limits. But that makes live no more fun. Once you get used to all of it, it will bore you, and going back to the real world, will hurt you more than you ever thought it would.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

This one I made.

No matter what... there's a chance something will happen to you.

-lllllllllllllllllll

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

whoo great quotes on this one!

You can live in your ultimate paradise, in a life without pain and limits. But that makes life no more fun. Once you get used to all of it, it will bore you, and going back to the real world, will hurt you more than you ever thought it would.
-Healmeal
(once again... healmeal takes this one away with an awesome quote.... (not that the others werent awesome, they all were quite good) Congrazt healmeal, next topic please!!!)

"for me, my family is paradise, it seems that no matter what happens, anywhere can be a paradise if your with the ones you love"
-nevetsthereaper
(oooo heartwarming )

"I know of no paradise on this earth. With the exception of wherever she is."
-wolf1991
(i've heard something else sweet along those lines, but still a good quote.

"screw paradise, life's no fun if their's no challenges."
-sonicheroes95
(yeah, you can change and i like this one better too )

"Paradise differs for everyone. Find yours and be happy, but only for a short while, for earthly paradise is temporary paradise."
-Rofegme
(preach it bruddah! )

Each man strives to reach paradise when he dies and yet he does not see that life itself has the potential to be paradise.
-Avorne
(i likes, as i said potential to win.)

The evil man is the only who who shall ever achieve his own paradise, for the good man will only help others achieve theirs."
-Hypermnestra
(i have to disagree with that, sorry.)

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

oh, btw im going to check if we could get a merit prize from this, because i believe it would raise participation and get us some more great quotes.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

um, hackin sweet idea, but i have a theory that the mods are evil, so i doubt they would, but i'll e-sign a petition, or fax them a signature, however that would work.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I'm not really after merits, so I wouldn't mind if they wouldn't be accepted for this lol. Anyway, let me think of a subject.

Time... Not sure if we had it before though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

but i have a theory that the mods are evil, so i doubt they would,

Well, then this won't come as a surprise:
I don't really think you would be able to get a merit prize for this. At least not by asking a mod. You might have a chance if you ask someone like Strop, or go ask Carlie.
I haven't followed the contest, so I am not sure how often it is judged and how you judge it, so I wouldn't consider a merit before I knew such things.
Other than that, I am not sure how much effort is put into quotes and so, but that is another note for another day.

As for "raise participation and give greater quotes": If you are getting a merit prize for this, yes you will get more people participating. Because they want a chance for the merit. I doubt the quality will improve for the same reason.
If you are only in it for the money, isn't it a shame for the contest?
Without a merit prize, the people participating will do it for the fun and because they enjoy it, not because they want a petty 25 points.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

i will go ask my dear friend stroppy then.

cenere, once again you are a curse, and i still do not believe in you however.

BEGONE EVIL!!!!!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

NEVAR!

"People are afraid that robots will control humans in the future. They are afraid their creations will turn on them.
Time is a concept made by man for man, and it controls every woken hours, every second slept.
Why are we not afraid to be slave of time?"

Also correcting title.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

seems it's another one out of my subject area. i'll see if i can think of something.

"weither destiny lets you live or die, only time will tell. and by the same rule, destiny will only be noticed as time passes."

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

lol cenere XD

maybe cenere is not so evil....
:P

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

can i use a previous quote, i had one about fools that would aslo fit in time, or i could just think weewy hawd and come up with another one.

Showing 271-285 of 341