ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60372
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

what you can't post on your own subject otherwise its like insta win

No... It's a contest and those are the rules. Live with it. (ironically)

Life is an illusion... We see things, want things, hear things and smell things. Yet, at the very moment of death, everything fades away.
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Lifes A B*tch, Then You Marry One, Somewhere Along The Line You Lose Your Job, The B*tch Then Leaves You, Then At The End Of It You Die.

- Uproar, 2010, 5 seconds ago.

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

"Don't ask others the meaning of life. Ask yourself what is the meaning of your life."

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

"Lifes Full Of Surprises, You Just Need To Know Which Ones Are Worth Waiting For"

- Uproar, 2010, 2 seconds ago

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

when i posted this i didn't realize there was a topic so i thought it fits perfectly here

Life has been explained in many ways... because its so broad that it cant be explained easily.(edited version..it sounds better)

When i was questioned about not standing up for myself when im bullied they asked
"Why don't you hit him or something.. you get this everyday man, do something"
"Life is very precious to me.. one punch can send someone onto the edge between life and death. and there are worse faits than death."

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Your life is what happens to you, while you are planning it.

This is from my father technicaly... but he cannot even turn a PC on...
So I will enter it.
ILikePie234
ILikePie234
14 posts
Nomad

Take bucks or it sucks
(i just made that up)

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

"Lifes Full Of Surprises, You Just Need To Know Which Ones Are Worth Waiting For"
- Uproar

That's completely original. [/sarcasm]
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

i look all the winning quotes up on online, and nothing come up for that no matter how i worded it...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

i look all the winning quotes up on online, and nothing come up for that no matter how i worded it...

Yeah, I know that. It's just that isn't his, he didn't make it up himself. I know because I believe everyone has heard that somewhere before. I know I have.
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Eh, all quotes would of been used somewhere else my friend, i'm not the first nor the last person to word something along those lines, i was talking to my Girlfriend and she said she has a surprise for me, and i need to wait for it....hence where i got it from.

Anyway because mine is in bold does that mean i won and choose the next subject?

If it does i guess i'm going to chooose.....hmmmm

Theme: i want to choose Sex.

Lets see if that gets censored

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

oh i know i am double posting, but i am being serious about the theme....i wanted Sex Drugs & rock n roll, but thats 3 themes...so i choose the best one

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

allright then, i expect this to be a mature, nice conversational group -.-

i know the topic calls for many crude jokes and immature quotes, but please keep them serious, otherwise you'll be booted outta here by a mod or this thread'll be locked.

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Sorry, i did choose a rather odd one. but it can be mature if people have the right frame of mind.

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

llright then, i expect this to be a mature, nice conversational group -.-

Just realized you aimed this at me.

As i stated in your comment area, i chose a mature natural topic. There is a link with quotes of which are about sex, and are although serious are witty. So don't judge on how i come across.
Showing 76-90 of 341