ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60274
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

"Saying that dogs are man's best friend cheapens the ability of man to make friends does it not? Is loyalty such a hard trait to come by that we have to revert to holding smelly beasts to a higher regard than other human beings? With that said I do find that a cat makes a good companion because the ability of other humans to shut their mouths is a very hard trait to coke by."

-Sameh

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

You guys are so uncool always dissin on dogs, there the smartest, loyalist, friendliest, all around best pet anyone could ask for ... yeesh

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to go totally against the topic but I used one when I was in high school, I got the idea from a friend of mine in band.

I don't march to the beat of a different drummer, the b*stard plays the basoon.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

SPAM!!!! OFF-TOPIC!!!! VINISTER SAIS THAT OFF-TOPIC POSTS ARE SPAMMY-SPAM!!!!!!!! FLAG THE F*CKING HELL OUT OF IT!!!!!! SPAMMMM!!!!!!!! *SIREN NOISES* SPAM!!!!! FLAG IT!!!! THERE ARE TWO OFF THE!!!! TERRORISTS!!!!! SPAMMERSSSS!!!! FLAG THE F*CKING SH*TY HELL OUT OF THEM!!!!!! SPAM!!! *SIREN NOISES* *SIREN NOISES*

No but really... Stop going off-topic and post a quote if you haven't.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

SPAM!!!! OFF-TOPIC!!!! VINISTER SAIS THAT OFF-TOPIC POSTS ARE SPAMMY-SPAM!!!!!!!! FLAG THE F*CKING HELL OUT OF IT!!!!!! SPAMMMM!!!!!!!! *SIREN NOISES* SPAM!!!!! FLAG IT!!!! THERE ARE TWO OFF THE!!!! TERRORISTS!!!!! SPAMMERSSSS!!!! FLAG THE F*CKING SH*TY HELL OUT OF THEM!!!!!! SPAM!!! *SIREN NOISES* *SIREN NOISES*

No but really... Stop going off-topic and post a quote if you haven't.

Was any of that on topic? I didn't think so. Oh, and I did post my quote, thanks (oh and what's the rule about walls of text all in caps, i think that's frowned upon as well....)
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Walker, Did the army knock out the sense of humor out of you, or is it gnetical, or what? Where is you sense of humor???

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Walker, Did the army knock out the sense of humor out of you, or is it gnetical, or what? Where is you sense of humor???

Oh I have a sense of humor, it's just usually really really dry And yes, I got that you were joking. I myself was being facetious. Dry wit is typically hard to convey through electronic communication though.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Can we continue about the quotes? Theme is Pets. I will wait a little longer before rating. And don't go off topic again

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

You shush about my on/off topicness. I posted a quote already :P

Oh and pets... hmm... coming up with a quote about pets...

Pets are kind of like friends except they don't talk to much and they never ask to borrow your things. But then again, your friends probably don't chew up your shoes and pee on your carpet.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

You shush about my on/off topicness. I posted a quote already :P

Wasn't only meant for you and yeah, well, more quotes are better
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Wasn't only meant for you and yeah, well, more quotes are better

Quotes are like as*holes, everyone has one and they all stink except for mine :P
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I can put more than one quote? because I elready put mine (Actually I used my quote in an english test- write a text 70 words long about pets)

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I can put more than one quote?

No, you aren't allowed to. You only get to put one quote. But me, I'm special. I get to put more quotes. Only because I'm old and I have more to say. You kids will catch on when you are older. And no one better try to argue with me on this one, remember to respect your elders younguns... xD
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I can put more than one quote?

There's no rule in the OP that says you can't. Forum rules apply, along with no "funny" quotes like "I am Epic!" and it has to be YOUR OWN quote...
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

There's no rule in the OP that says you can't. Forum rules apply, along with no "funny" quotes like "I am Epic!" and it has to be YOUR OWN quote...

How dare you undermine my authority!!
Showing 121-135 of 341