ForumsThe TavernFast Food or Home Cookin'?

40 7746
Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

Would you rather have fast food or a home cooked meal?

• 40 Replies
sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yeah homecooked food may be healthy but fastfoods are more delicoius for me.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Well, to think of it, if you buying fast food is a waste of money, and if you do home cookin' it would cost less since it's preserve and all. But, both of their foods are delicious anyway! I'll pick both. And McDonald's is hard to resist sometime... But home cookin' with my mom's specialty, mmmmm! Love that!

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

fast food cuz its fast thats why they call it fast food

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I say home cooking by far. I hate eating out then ending up feeling like a sack of fat...this is what mcdonalds does to you...:
http://thestockmasters.com/images/mcdonalds-fat.jpg

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

lol good 1 ryan now im gonna think twice eating in a fast food restaurant

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

What's paradoxical is that the people who eat the most fast food are those who are unable to afford anything else, and yet eating a healthy home-cooked meal is cheaper than eating out. Part of the reason is because poorer people actually tend to have to work more, have less support and therefore don't have time nor the energy to prepare a decent home-cooked meal.

That's why you see more Maccas, KFC, Red Rooster, Denny's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Carl's Jr. etc. etc. etc. in poorer areas than richer ones. It's targeted marketing.

Fast foods are alluring because they tend to be high in fats, sugar and salt...i.e. all the things that your body craves because normally your body doesn't *expect* to get a lot of that stuff. But these days, that's all some of us manage to shove in our cake-hole.

So I'd say home cookin' most of the time, maybe fast food once in a long while.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

My makes all organic crap! Fast food for me! Or just a cafe' or diner or something.. Yeah like a pizza store! Like John's Pizza thats awesome!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

(p.s. not salts...it's easy to get enough salt in your diet- but lots of salt tends to make you thirsty, and sets your body to craving other things. Like Coke.)

LysaMarie
LysaMarie
14 posts
Nomad

home cooking is better

Showing 31-39 of 40