Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

mod response

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 3:46pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

well in the time it takes mods to respond to spam a blind person could finsh an ispy book.I mean the mods are good with taking care with this site but they take a long time to respond to questions and spam.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 3:59pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

I'll have to agree with that one!

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:02pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Yeah but there really busy, I mean they have to moderate the chatrroms and the fourms on each section, also they have to moderate SHOPS and.... there is too much for them to do!

If they don't complain you shouldn't eather, and great people like Switchfoot help out a lot too!

And many people want to be a mod but in reality they would not be able to handle the job yet.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:04pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

They're still slow.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:08pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Yeah but there are so many hackers,spammers, and so little Mods, also they have a life, so they can't bo on 24/7 for people!

And I know that if you were a MOD it would be vary hard for you to handle that job, so just give them a hand if you feel there to slow.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:10pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

Of course.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:26pm

thorny264

thorny264

213 posts

maybe some of us isnt good enough to be a mod but theres 66,000 members on armorgames i sure they can get a few more mods unless they want to do it alone as a select group of friends in which case if they dont want the help then they should get all the stress and hard work they get  they shouldnt complain unless they lookin for more mods or even temp mods or minor mods in which they will hav som ablities as in to block spammed threads and other things i mean i could do that

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 4:52pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

Yeah, easy.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 5:01pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Nurvana if you want to say a response to what someone else said please use a resonable length. You are using 1 and 2 words and that is considerd spam.

Posted Apr 20, '08 at 6:35pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

If you feel you aren't getting a fast enough response then try posting it on a moderator's profile. Don't hesitate to remind any of us, either. We move as fast as we can, remember there are many members and areas to cover.