ForumsThe Tavernmod response

28 7405
psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

well in the time it takes mods to respond to spam a blind person could finsh an ispy book.I mean the mods are good with taking care with this site but they take a long time to respond to questions and spam.

• 28 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think the moderators do a great job! Take into consideration that they all have real lives, and arent here 24/7. I just leave a message on someone's page, and generally get a response fairly quickly.

Everything seems to be working as intended, and as has been said many times, when more moderators are needed, they will be chosen. For the time being, just utilize the modes of communication here better, and things will probably work better.

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

hey if it wasnt for the mods it wouldnt be so great to be here

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

So, what is it you are exactly referring to psprockz?

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

your response time i now understand but maybe you should get some mor6e mods so that the response is not about 45 minutes

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i am thats why there should be more mods

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

No new ones have been chosen lately...

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

it does nt matter we should have 20 mods at the least and 100 at the most be cause there are more than 70,000 that is a lot to handle for 5 mods ao that is why we should hve more

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

That is ridiculous if you think 45 minutes is too long. We not only respond, but we respond in order of importance. If there needs to be more mods, then Daniel will handle it.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

thier like cops with a car with no gas

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

45 minutes is pretty good, if can get asherlee to answer me before my chinese food gets here im not complaining and you shouldnt either. unless you can get your chinese food in less than 40 minutes, in which case, you should tell me where you order from.

...the general tso's chicken has been disappointing of late.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

lol Idea_Men

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

@psprockz
I wanted to signal that more than 20 K users have under 2 APs;, and aren't really active. There are only about (my personal estimation) 1K users active (at the most). And by active I mean that participate in the community and on the game boards.

Also, to answer the issue raised by this topic, I would like to signal that we moderators are homo sapiens like every other normal user and we have a real life ! You can't really expect us to be on all day long.
We try to relay in permanence.

And as Asherlee said before:

If there needs to be more mods, then Daniel will handle it.
Showing 16-27 of 28