ForumsThe Tavernmod response

28 7386
psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

well in the time it takes mods to respond to spam a blind person could finsh an ispy book.I mean the mods are good with taking care with this site but they take a long time to respond to questions and spam.

• 28 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

I'll have to agree with that one!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah but there really busy, I mean they have to moderate the chatrroms and the fourms on each section, also they have to moderate SHOPS and.... there is too much for them to do!

If they don't complain you shouldn't eather, and great people like Switchfoot help out a lot too!

And many people want to be a mod but in reality they would not be able to handle the job yet.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

They're still slow.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah but there are so many hackers,spammers, and so little Mods, also they have a life, so they can't bo on 24/7 for people!

And I know that if you were a MOD it would be vary hard for you to handle that job, so just give them a hand if you feel there to slow.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Of course.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Yeah, easy.

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Nurvana if you want to say a response to what someone else said please use a resonable length. You are using 1 and 2 words and that is considerd spam.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

If you feel you aren't getting a fast enough response then try posting it on a moderator's profile. Don't hesitate to remind any of us, either. We move as fast as we can, remember there are many members and areas to cover.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I do agree...
Dude people have stuff to do and they can't just sit around and read all this stuff and still carry down a everyday job.
Yeah they are slow because they have stuff to do so stop complaining I don't see why it's your problem? Just play the game and have fun stop worrying so much about what other people are doing!

boothead
boothead
67 posts
Nomad

I agree wiuth Jordanhasgerms, it is not the end of the world if the mods don't find spam or answer questions fast.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Well, an actual Mod came here, so it's practically ruined...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

How would that ruin a thread?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think he means that it ruins the topic subject, that moderators are slow to catch on to thing, yet you caught onto this thread pretty fast

I agree with Asherlee, if you need something done quickly, contact a moderator on their profile (but not me, I don't have internet often right now! So it would take a loooong time... lol).

If we feel the need for more moderators, then more moderators will be chosen. But that decision is up to Dan, when he thinks that we need more, and also who he thinks is responsible enough to be one. If you want to be one, just make sure to be a positive and constructive member of the community. If you get good enough, one day you can ask Dan. And you may get approved!

Dazensta
Dazensta
10 posts
Nomad

i agree to

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Another reason of moderators not responding quick could be the fact that we don`t live in the same timezone.

Showing 1-15 of 28