Allen
36 posts
Nomad

i like assassin's creed

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Assasins creed gets boring after a while because u get sick of killing respawning guards that never end, while in olbivion there is no 1 shot kill, but armor, a design face/color thing, while in assasins creed all u have to wear is that white cloak and that ugly face

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Assassins creeds overrated. I got everything i wanted to do in that game done in 30 minutes. Oblivion still is a ton of fun after 50 hours.

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

I myself do love assassin's creed and its extremely addicting-until you beat it... Once you've beaten it, its not really the kind of game that you'd re-play so I'd go with selling it. However, Oblivion is a game with so much to do, almost as if there is no real way to beat all of it. Because of this, Oblivion is much more of the type of game that you could play without getting tired of for quite some time...
Based on different opinions, it could go either way, but Oblivion seems to be that kind of game that you could stay with for longer.

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

assassin's creed

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

the killing animations are amazing

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Oblivion cuz i havent played assasins creed lol

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Tough choice, can't decide, I have both for 360, and they are my two favorite games. Too hard to pick, but I have beaten Assassin's Creed, and the story is awesome. I have beaten the main quest in oblivion, but not all of the side quests. The main story line in Oblivion is Ok, but the insanity of so much makes it an awesome game. I have spent hours just killing the same person over and over again in Oblivion, and have gone on a murdering spree in Assassin's Creed. It is a tough choice, thagt I cannot decide on.

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

both are really fun games but i have to go with oblivion because its a lot longer, theres a lot of customization, and it has a lot more replayability.

michaelxd
michaelxd
42 posts
Nomad

AC

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

oblivion hands down no contest assassins creed is over in an eye blink

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Assassins creed 11 oblivion 12 its a close game and i will tie it i like ac way more

Showing 16-27 of 27