ForumsSupport Forumaffiliations

10 2561
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

what if armorgames made a deal with users to trade site for site? Like if that user got to post his/ her site on armorgames, then he/ she put the armorgames site on their front page? tell me what you think

• 10 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I think they already do that. If not, AG should want this. It is pretty much free advertising.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

hopefully i want free advertising too! And maybe a merit for a god idea ^_^

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Are you asking for a merit? It is helping the site, but you should be proud to help. You shouldn't just be doing this for a reward.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

no im not asking for a merit, theres only 1 way to get merits, i was just kidding. Personally i would like a place on the front plage where i can see other peoples websites and communities.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I guess. I think you would have to be really close to the site for that to happen. This should be more of a challenge.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess so. But its really easy for Me to put links on my site, shouldnt it be easy for armorgames to?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya, but AG is an official website. Yours is probably just a personal page (No offense) but AG is a huge gaming site. AG is actually popular around the world! I think AG should decide if they will post it or not.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yeah but i mean it should be pretty easy to pull off. And although my site IS just a personal page, it is the 2nd biggest SSBB site in the wetpaint community.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Super Smash Bros Brawl? I have never heard of wetpaint, so like I said, it isn't exactly huge.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

well wetapint has thousands of sites im suprised you havent heard of it

Showing 1-10 of 10