32 posts
Nomad

id sat multiplayer games

• 28 Replies
Cloud2222
Cloud2222
9 posts
Nomad

Yeah well i like a mixture, online multiplayer gMES, AND sometimes i play on armor games just cuz im tired of geeks goin around chanting ," YOU ARE A NOOB, NOOBS SHOULDN'T PLAY THIS GAME, I HAVE 10 CHARISMA AND A LVL 19 SWORD NAMED AFTER EXCALABER! I CALL IT EXCALAPER! I WILL PWN YOU!" UM SOOOO.... yeah thats what I think, what do YOU think?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

LOL i hate people like that. Thats the reason i quit maplestory, i realized how people were treating it like a second life, getting married and cussing at people. I was once like that, but i came to my senses

Jake1996
Jake1996
16 posts
Nomad

online games really,

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

online games are multiplayer games so ur not really asking anything

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

online+multiplayer=fun fun fun

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

online games but multiplayer is good cuzthe same thing just that online games have more access to ppl like cmon you have a ps2 but your friends are out in a vacation you see wat i mean?

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

multiplayer has alot better games and you dont need to download anything(unless you whant to gets buffs for that game)

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um im not sure wat u mean... if its multiplayer like 2 player co-op same system, and online= well online... id have to say online wins hands down

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

online games, i agree with cloud2222 and dirkpitt1. same things happen to me all the time so i got so sick of it i quit runescape. and maplestory. and habbo.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer Games because it's the best you can chose because you have twoo people playing man cool in't it

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

online cuz its almost like multi player

Canada08
Canada08
4 posts
Nomad

well online games but i just don't like these littel kids playing Call of Duty or something and then starting to insult other peopel ahh.
SO i changed my min def Multiplayer with friends

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

mutliplayer games cause i love texas hold 'em

Showing 16-28 of 28