ForumsSupport ForumTeams?Come and Look

9 3533
Sampalosa
Sampalosa
32 posts
Nomad

My suggestion is that Armor games should have teams and by whatever date it is the team with the most points win.The points that you won will be divided with the players on the winning team.

Like if you have 134 AP with the boost the winning team gets you will now have 975

Id say about 10 teams on Armorgames

• 9 Replies
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

yah like a clan?
and there shouldnt be a limit of 10!
there should be you make a clan and then you get to pick whos in it...=p duhh!
that would be way better!
awsome idea man i support you 100%!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, this is sounding more like a points contest. Who can spam the most? I don't like it at all. This is a gaming site, not a point contest.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yeah Coheed is right, this could only bring about more spam. Nice idea, but there are too many nerds/dorks out there who would just spam to get enough points to support their team. This site is meant more for fun, anyways.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well this is a weird idea and would probaly increase more spam just to make your team to win!

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i didnt know it hade somethin to do with points...humm take away the points part and i like the idea!

Sampalosa
Sampalosa
32 posts
Nomad

Also new rule if you spam once yerr pit of the team

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Ye that would be more like spam than fun to me.

But that is a good idea.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Why does everyone feel the need to repeat what was said already several times in help topics?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

lol yeah i have noticed that alot too asherlee, i see people post one thing, then the post below it would be basicaly the same thing only worded differently. The person obviously posts that just for points

Well, anyway, about this teams thing. Would the teams go about getting the points a certain way? or would it just be to see which team could get the most points in a certain period of time?

Also, this contest would be almost impossible to moderate. The mods would have to set limits on how many people are in each team, and how many teams there could be, and also, the moderators would have to find out how may points were earned everyday for every person. I would just not see this being a plausible thing...

Showing 1-9 of 9