ForumsGame WalkthroughsEchoes - operation stranglehold

38 25909
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Hi. I know you can get the adventurer achievment by visiting www.echoesgames.com . But how do you get rage quit, bukkake and never give up? I know it sas how to get never give up, but i dont know who this "yuki" is and where the radio is. As for bukkake, i think it has something 2 do with the units beacuse on the achievment lord of war, it sas unlock all abilities and weapons, but NOT unit. Sow i think you need 2 get all units for bukakke (not sure). As for rage quit, i have no idea. I tryed going into a mission and getting killed without killing anyone else, but dident get it. And a last thing (WARNING THIS PART IS A SPOILER). In the end, Dem realises that deus ex machina means God from the machine, but in what language is that? Or is it in the "hybrid" language?

• 38 Replies
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Anyone? I have been w8ing for a long time.

5 posts
Nomad

Just defend the right sidie of the map
Enemy from left will accumulate in front of the flag
At later wave tank position migrates to right
Just clear some of them in spare time
And,build your defence from the far right up to the highest hill
But do build too much over the hill or the building will attract enemy
I survive over 64 mins and no more enemy after I killed over 938 on the
high score

5 posts
Nomad

Unit and vech station both +2 to popcap
vech stn is more expensive,but it is "thinner"than unit one,means more station on the same land
I used to have 21 juker tanks with 84/80 pop
Just claen the left side yourself only with rocket
And heal those tanks at right side in the heat of battle
If the flag was captured,use stealth to reclaim it

Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Easier sad then done .

neonworld
neonworld
1 posts
Nomad

man! i dont know what to do on the second to last level!!! someone!!! please help me!!!

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

last boss: shoot him, then when he starts getting stuck in the ground, run up his arm and knife him in the face and jump off. repeat

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

DEM rocks

Releikxer
Releikxer
2 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me how to get the last three weapons

Releikxer
Releikxer
2 posts
Nomad

PLIS TELL ME HOW TO ???????????????????????????????????

Captain_Tylor
Captain_Tylor
26 posts
Nomad

don't you just need to unlock them in survivor mode?

Rollersox
Rollersox
4 posts
Nomad

Just unlock them? Don't you need something more. I've done Survivor mode like 50 times but no extra weapons.

Captain_Tylor
Captain_Tylor
26 posts
Nomad

there's that vending machine near where you start, I think I unlocked some powers and the remaining 3 weapons, rocket and that BFG or whatever it's called. replayed survivor a few times just to unlock everything else there, then finished the campaign. then back to survivor. lol

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

and that BFG or whatever it's called

Its called EAMER, experimental anti-amtery gun.
2perninja
2perninja
11 posts
Peasant

games really fun 2 bad u can only make a army in 3rd mission and survival its fun sendin my army 2 do my work lolxD

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

games really fun 2 bad u can only make a army in 3rd mission and survival its fun sendin my army 2 do my work lolxD

Yah its boring that there is no quickplay or skirmish where you could destroy hybrid base w/ your troops.Its so boring to play just survival and campaign; campaign is awlays the same, and survival you lose anyway.
Showing 16-30 of 38