ForumsGame WalkthroughsEchoes - operation stranglehold

38 25891
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Hi. I know you can get the adventurer achievment by visiting www.echoesgames.com . But how do you get rage quit, bukkake and never give up? I know it sas how to get never give up, but i dont know who this "yuki" is and where the radio is. As for bukkake, i think it has something 2 do with the units beacuse on the achievment lord of war, it sas unlock all abilities and weapons, but NOT unit. Sow i think you need 2 get all units for bukakke (not sure). As for rage quit, i have no idea. I tryed going into a mission and getting killed without killing anyone else, but dident get it. And a last thing (WARNING THIS PART IS A SPOILER). In the end, Dem realises that deus ex machina means God from the machine, but in what language is that? Or is it in the "hybrid" language?

• 38 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Hi. I know you can get the adventurer achievment by visiting www.echoesgames.com . But how do you get rage quit, bukkake and never give up? I know it sas how to get never give up, but i dont know who this "yuki" is and where the radio is. As for bukkake, i think it has something 2 do with the units beacuse on the achievment lord of war, it sas unlock all abilities and weapons, but NOT unit. Sow i think you need 2 get all units for bukakke (not sure). As for rage quit, i have no idea. I tryed going into a mission and getting killed without killing anyone else, but dident get it. And a last thing (WARNING THIS PART IS A SPOILER). In the end, Dem realises that deus ex machina means God from the machine, but in what language is that? Or is it in the "hybrid" language?

You dont get achiement for unlocking all units, I have tried.i have now idea how to get those achiements that you mentionthed.And I thinh that `deux ex machina` is latin.
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

I just got the deux ex machina achievment. I survived for 24:00 minutes EXACLY . Anyway, if anyone knows how to get the achievments Rage quit, bukkake and never give up. I got the adventurer by visiting their site www.echoesgames.com . I googled bukkake and it had something 2 do with ejaculation and other sexual stuff (i dont wanna go to details). On never give up, they what you need 2 do, but not how to do that. Anyone got ANY idea?

Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Ohh yeah, they call the guy DEM = Deux Ex Machina . Dident realise it untill now.

Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Anyone?

MrKingSunny
MrKingSunny
4 posts
Nomad

Can any of u help me how to be stage 4 in the games because i am having trouble with it

gavina321
gavina321
2 posts
Nomad

To beat the one with the waves thing all you have to do is put tons of rocket troops at EACH side and don't waste your money on other buildings just build power unit and supply (maybe a few turrets) then during the 1 minute break capture the two supply thingies at each side

5 posts
Nomad

Bukakke:20enemy on the screen at the same time in survival mode
Never give up: Play survival mode 15 times

5 posts
Nomad

Sorry but Never give up is not 15 times
It should be 15 round in survival mode

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hell yeah, anyway, the game is boring after awhile, why do guys still insist to keep playing?

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

Ohh yeah, they call the guy DEM = Deux Ex Machina . Dident realise it untill now.

No...
As I understand. He is not fully human. And Dem doesn't know why they called him Deux Ex Machina yet.

Translated from Latin Deux Ex Machina means God of the Machines or God from Machines.
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

No...
As I understand. He is not fully human. And Dem doesn't know why they called him Deux Ex Machina yet.
ranslated from Latin Deux Ex Machina means God of the Machines or God from Machines.
He got his &quotowers" from the machine that makes other races to a hybrid. Therefore, he got his &quotowers" from the machine. In other words, he became an god from the machine.
Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Bukakke:20enemy on the screen at the same time in survival mode
Never give up: Play survival mode 15 times
Oww yeah, on Bukkake
many people do something on 1 girl. 20 enemies are alot of enemies, sow it fits. However, i dont see how never give up connects to the number 15. Does he say never gunna give you up 15 times in the song?
21 posts
Nomad

This game is very fun. I like being able to control my entire army. But the end gets really hard... took me a few tries. I also didn't like those gay comments the soldiers make when u deploy them. "LEEEROOY, ahaha I'm just kidding with you." in an annoying voice that reminds me of squidward. Did the voice acting ruin the game? Oh yes. Too many tutorials too. But overall, the game's play experience came out on top, making it a good game.

Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know any good strategy on survival mode to survive 16 rounds sow i get the achievment?

Darzak
Darzak
20 posts
Nomad

I recently stumbeld upon a glitch. I have unlocked all weapons and abilities but not gotten the lord of war achievment. Also, i survived 36:47 minutes in survival mode but dident get the never give up achievment. Im not sure if ur supposed to get it at that time, but i got the idea that i got it beacuse last time i played i got 24:00 minutes and it was like 10-12 rounds. And beacuse i got way more time on my secound time then on my first, i should have gotten the achievment. But i dident get it. If anyone knows a good strategy 2 survive 15 rounds, please tell me. If someone knows a good strategy 2 get bukakke then tell me that 2. And if anyone knows how to get rage quit, tell me.

Showing 1-15 of 38