ForumsGame WalkthroughsAchievement Unlocked 2: How to get the "Coffee" achievements?

33 72271
TheMusRattus
TheMusRattus
1 posts
Nomad

What the title says. The thing about these achievements is, the walkthrough is not clear at all. Neither the video nor the description help.

BTW, I'm really only asking for a hint or a gentle nudge in the right direction.

• 33 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

You go to Achievement Unlocked 2 on a different tab. You should find yourself at a mug of coffee.

Slagroom
Slagroom
150 posts
Peasant

@Belle765: 'Do a Barrel Roll!', you need to press 2 times 'r'.

And Respawnorama: Respawn at every Checkpoint.

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

Step 1: Open a new browser window

Step 2: Go to 'armorgames.com'

Step 3: Find the game 'Achievement unlocked 2'

Step 4: Click on the link and start playing in the coffee feature

Note: The third instance of 'Achievement Unlocked 2' doesn't even work.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Hello those of the elven race. I have com forth to reply to this inquiry.[quote]
um... is that it? i mean, you didn't respond to the inquiry, all you did is say that you would.

any way, if you listen to the posts above, it should work for you.

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

how do you get barrel role?

DonutFreak
DonutFreak
2 posts
Nomad

The if i copy the url from the game and i past it on another tab then i dont can click on start nothing happens

saX116
saX116
2 posts
Nomad

easy open achievement unlocked 2 in 2 tabs then 1 tab will be the coffee game the other will be the actual game

ppit
ppit
5 posts
Nomad

just open the same game

ppit
ppit
5 posts
Nomad

i mean u have 2 open the same game but if u open this game at armorgames the onother game at armorgames 2(4 cofee game)

ppit
ppit
5 posts
Nomad

sorry for my bad english

thedarkboa
thedarkboa
1 posts
Nomad

the easiest thing to do for the coffee achievements is pressing Ctrl + K on your keyboard. This will open the game in a new tab...

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Just open it up in another window! Get the achievements on hot mode then jump down to cold.

masterofthecats
masterofthecats
26 posts
Nomad

I read another walkthrough and I was confused about those achievements. This sure will help.

Maddygirl
Maddygirl
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get the pastry achievements?

lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

how do you get the pastry achievements?

you get the pastry achievements by pressing the space bar, you'll poop out a pastry, they can color block and spikes and you can eat them for another achievement
Showing 16-30 of 33