ForumsProgramming ForumDoes anyone know of a free game programer?

10 5411
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

hello if you have seen or heard of a free game program could you please leave a coment becasue i really want to make a game that i like myslef instead of waiting for other people to realese exactly what i like. thanks.

• 10 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

all I know(that is free)really is gamemaker, but it's not exactly a great game program, you could download the trail version of Flash though. however it's like $600 for the real thing

PBMCube
PBMCube
29 posts
Nomad

This is a free game program. Works well and may have the results you're looking for. Go here, and try BYOND.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Flash has a 30-day trial version that you can check out on the Adobe website. However, the drawback is that is is only 30 days after that, you have to buy it.

PBMCube
PBMCube
29 posts
Nomad

Just found this FREE 2D game creator. Haven't had time to work with it, but it seems complete and produces excellent games. I researched all the resource/support pages and . . . WOW! Try this site

MeteorProductions
MeteorProductions
10 posts
Nomad

If you want a great RPG making program I strongly suggest RPG Maker (XP or 2000 Depending of your system). I have used it before and it is a very good program.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

huh?

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Blender (blender.org) It is mostly for 3D animation, but it is free and you can code.

You can also download several IDB's that run several codes. Try greenfoot (greenfoot.com) as it is very simple.

none of these will work on armorgames, but you might amaze yourself with the games you can create.

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

try flash, well the trial anyway. The real thing is EXPENSIVE

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

We at Atliercon Studios will help if we like your idea and can get the time.

Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Adobe Flas Player is not free, unless you download the free trial, which sometimes does not work. I would say Gamemaker, but I've been hearing things that you cannot make a good game to put on sites like Armor Games with it. Anyhow, if your rich, buy the actual Adobe Flash Player for about.... 600$. Or just start saving.

Showing 1-10 of 10