Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Does anyone know of a free game programer?

Posted Jan 21, '08 at 9:54pm

moneychoker

moneychoker

89 posts

hello if you have seen or heard of a free game program could you please leave a coment becasue i really want to make a game that i like myslef instead of waiting for other people to realese exactly what i like. thanks.

Posted Jan 21, '08 at 11:47pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

all I know(that is free)really is gamemaker, but it's not exactly a great game program, you could download the trail version of Flash though. however it's like $600 for the real thing

Posted Jan 22, '08 at 12:22pm

PBMCube

PBMCube

31 posts

This is a free game program. Works well and may have the results you're looking for. Go here, and try BYOND.

Posted Jan 23, '08 at 1:57pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Flash has a 30-day trial version that you can check out on the Adobe website. However, the drawback is that is is only 30 days after that, you have to buy it.

Posted Jan 24, '08 at 10:20am

PBMCube

PBMCube

31 posts

Just found this FREE 2D game creator. Haven't had time to work with it, but it seems complete and produces excellent games. I researched all the resource/support pages and . . . WOW! Try this site

Posted Feb 11, '08 at 9:31pm

MeteorProductions

MeteorProductions

12 posts

If you want a great RPG making program I strongly suggest RPG Maker (XP or 2000 Depending of your system). I have used it before and it is a very good program.

Posted Feb 11, '08 at 10:44pm

royandgrand

royandgrand

254 posts

huh?

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 4:19pm

chiliad_nodi

chiliad_nodi

652 posts

Blender (blender.org) It is mostly for 3D animation, but it is free and you can code.

You can also download several IDB's that run several codes. Try greenfoot (greenfoot.com) as it is very simple.

none of these will work on armorgames, but you might amaze yourself with the games you can create.

Posted Feb 17, '08 at 9:56pm

Guns_N_Roses

Guns_N_Roses

99 posts

try flash, well the trial anyway. The real thing is EXPENSIVE

Posted Feb 20, '08 at 4:51pm

methelod

methelod

49 posts

We at Atliercon Studios will help if we like your idea and can get the time.

Reply to Does anyone know of a free game programer?

You must be logged in to post a reply!