270 posts
Nomad

title^^^^^^^^

• 36 Replies
kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

sorry for my bad spelling and 5,000 for what!!

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

its not illegal yet....................

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

nick the only reasion to be freaking out is if you have been downloading videos of an explisit nature and you don't want people to know, if its music then you have nothing to worrie about, unless your downloading 24/7 witch by the sound of it you arn't

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Kingy, read my post on the bottom of first page.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Kingy, not true. The girl I knew was only downloading music and it wasn't much at all.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

thats not on people taht down load tons get away and people that download the odd little thing get the fines its like they are suporting the mass downloaders

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Limewire isn't really illegal but it's downloading the stuff there that is illegal.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

we know that thanks to asherlee and now that this is cleared up should it be locked or some thing because we have alredy got to the botem of " is lime wire iligal?" havn't we?

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

besides i think limewire is known all over the world wouldnt you think limewire would cooperate with the Government or internet

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

sorry if u think im spamming but im not i forgot this
if u want also to hear every music produced go here www.imeem.com
it has all the songs you want but its streaming kinda like you tube

Fetterchefkoch
Fetterchefkoch
32 posts
Nomad

In Switzerland it's not illegal to download stuff from limewire or any bittorrent neither it's legal. The only thing which is illegal is to share stuff

JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

It depends on how you use it.

If it was illegal, then would it still be up?

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

Its not illegal... Well you can download limewire for free but thats the "NOT SO GOOD" version... But i have MP3 Rocket Pro which i bought for $20, works like Limewire...

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Limewire is ilegal if you download unlicensed programs/songs/videos etc.They charge you $700 dollars per song if you get caught.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

true, but at least the half of the world got limewire... so they would already blocked the site if they could... but i know its illegal .. someone near me got caught and must pay â¬1500,- for it... i think they didnt blocked the site because they wanna earn money like this...

Showing 16-30 of 36