ForumsForum GamesWhite Plateau

20 5328
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll be accepting 5 players, one for each class of transmutation, which is about 4. And 1 Chimera.

Transmutation
Specimens of the Transmutation project have the ability to grow new structures and modify their bodies at will, using a substance referred to as "V-Energy". The classes of Transmutation are as follows:

XF
XF specimens are the most balanced of the four Transmutation classes. They have equal growth in all stats, and can grow all structures with the base amounts of energy.

EQ
EQs are typically more strategic fighters, and usually have higher intelligence than the other classes. Their stat growth favors DEX and SPD, while ATK and DEF has less favorable growth rates. Structures that favor agility or strategy (such as poisoning) will typically cost less, but structures that do not favor these things will cost more.

SY
SY units tend to favor defensive tactics, taking little damage as they destroy their foes; they also generally have lower intelligence than the other classes. Stat growth favors DEF, and ATK grows at a normal rate; SPD and DEX are slow-growing. Likewise, structures of a defensive nature will be the least costly, while those that favor agility cost more than usual. Essentially the polar opposite of EQ.

VK
VK subjects are the most brutal of the four classes, preferring to destroy their foes with powerful attacks while they dodge their opponents' attempts to fight back; they have average intelligence, but favor cunning tactics. Stat growth favors ATK and DEX, but DEF and SPD have a low growth rate. Structures that favor attacking and dodging will use less energy, and those that favor speed and defense will use more.

Chimera
The Chimera project has only one class, CH. They have average intelligence, similarly to XF units. Rather than the ability to grow new structures at will, however, they have the ability to integrate matter into their own bodies. They can fuse with mechanical devices as well as parts from dead creatures, though they cannot fuse with living creatures until they reach a higher level. They can also fuse with almost anything else, as long as they have the V-Energy necessary to do so. Chimeras have no stat growth upon leveling up, and instead gain stats from the structures they integrate into themselves.

You'll receive a stat sheet similar to this upon signing up:

NameGive me your name when you sign up)
GenderLikewise as with the name)
Level 1:0/10
HP:5/5
EP:10/10
STR:
DEF:
AGI:
INT:
Type:
Transmutations:
Appearance:

Now, let me explain the EP system, or Energy Points for short. When you mutate, add a body part, increase your stats, heal yourself, etc, it consumes EP depending on how complicated it is. For example, developing 4 basic legs will cost something like 6 EP, 1 for a basic tail, and 4 for a mouth with sharp teeth.

Healing yourself takes up EP depending on how much HP you want to heal, healing 1 HP takes up 1 EP, 2 HP takes up 2 EP and so on.

To develop something like fire breath, first you must develop the right organs and other things. Such as fire-proofing, an organ that produces fire, an organ that pumps in the oxygen, and then an organ that breathes the fire.

Adding stat points depends on how many points are already in that stat. Increasing your STR from 1 to 2 would take 2 points, 2 to 3 would take 5 points, 3 to 4 would take 15 points, 4 to 5 would take 40 points, and so on.

• 20 Replies
anomalousContributor
anomalousContributor
2 posts
Nomad

In case anyone was wondering, this idea was "borrowed" from here:

#XF3974

White Plateau

(Without permission, by the way. Riou, you could've, y'know, asked me. I might've said yes.)

Tappipappa
Tappipappa
1 posts
Peasant

Shit bro why you stole this man?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Plagiarism?
Baaaaan!
Hehe.
But srsly man, not cool.

piester22
piester22
975 posts
Nomad

yea but it i pretty cool, i went and read all of it xD

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Unfortunately, this wasn't brought up sooner and I don't know if the offending user is still around. Plagiarism is not cool. You should ask for permission before using any work that is not your own if no permission to use it has been explicitly stated. This topic will be locked as I look into it. Concerns regarding this issue should be left on my profile.

Showing 16-20 of 20