Forums

ForumsForum Games

[GUIDE] How to create an RPG in this forum

Posted Jan 7, '11 at 10:37pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

edit the picture of the map and post the editted picture... you don't really need pictures, but it does help to have a map if it's a large place.

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 1:34am

DesertHyena

DesertHyena

2,886 posts

If you want to make an RPG, I have a lot of Real Life experience with RPG's Like D&D and some you've probably never even heard of. I could give some pointers, but I'm not a real "Super-Genius of RPG".

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 5:45pm

locoace3

locoace3

15,654 posts

If you want to make an RPG, I have a lot of Real Life experience with RPG's Like D&D and some you've probably never even heard of. I could give some pointers, but I'm not a real "Super-Genius of RPG".

but D&D and stuff like that are complex RPGs people usually enjoy the simple RPGs or ones like mine (with simple, easy follow instructions and short uncomplicated char sheets)

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 6:55pm

SirNoobalot

SirNoobalot

22,282 posts

short,uncomplicated char sheets can make a game real shallow, though i suppose it just depends on the Maker (like L2D when i first started in this biz)

and the topic is jut as important as how it is run and the char sheet.

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 6:58pm

locoace3

locoace3

15,654 posts

short,uncomplicated char sheets can make a game real shallow, though i suppose it just depends on the Maker (like L2D when i first started in this biz)

but people don't like long complex sheets like the D&D ones, i try to keep mine as simple as i can

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 7:12pm

SirNoobalot

SirNoobalot

22,282 posts

i'm not saying it has to be as long as a d&d one, just short length are shallow.

Posted Jan 15, '11 at 9:54am

RaoulWolf

RaoulWolf

2 posts

Lawlz Nice

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 7:05am

EXXXON

EXXXON

7 posts

does anyone know hot to find a programming environment capable of supporting a rpg?

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 7:06am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

does anyone know hot to find a programming environment capable of supporting a rpg?

this thread is for forum rpgs. though their may be a programmer who'll help you.

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 11:27am

webkinzlover7654

webkinzlover7654

2,866 posts

Just as great as the second topic, so much to read though! But I read it all, and I think I might be making an RPG soon!

Reply to [GUIDE] How to create an RPG in this forum

You must be logged in to post a reply!