Forums

ForumsForum Games

[GUIDE] How to create an RPG in this forum

Posted Aug 8, '10 at 8:10pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,600 posts

Knight

Great guide, but now that it's a sticky, are all those CAPS really necessary?

Posted Aug 9, '10 at 12:58pm

obould

obould

717 posts

Nice catch Ernie, I didn't even notice that =P.

Posted Aug 11, '10 at 1:24pm

Moabarmorgamer

Moabarmorgamer

8,674 posts

I'm gone for a few months and already obould and Sirnoob have taken my place?
Didn't you guys used to be noobs?
Ah well. I should've thought of something like this earlier. =(
Excellent job though, obould. Couldn't have done better myself. This only applies for those hack and slash type RPGs, but it would appear that those are the only thing left nowadays.
Anyways, just popped on to see how everybody's doing. I see Jess is active again, in the AMW.
*waves*. Later!

Posted Aug 11, '10 at 5:43pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

3,756 posts

No don't leave moat! We miss you :'(.

Posted Aug 11, '10 at 8:22pm

Nodnal

Nodnal

224 posts

SirNoobalot dont take all the credit cuz you made one of my rpgs that i thought of but didnt know how to start it lol . but its ok as long as people know i made it too The Lost and Doomed awsome game join it its boring being able to have free time and being able to run your own forum game....

Posted Aug 11, '10 at 8:24pm

Nodnal

Nodnal

224 posts

sorry, not being able to run your own forum game. ask SirNoobalot whats been going on he knows.

Posted Aug 11, '10 at 8:44pm

SirNoobalot

SirNoobalot

22,267 posts

SirNoobalot dont take all the credit cuz you made one of my rpgs that i thought of but didnt know how to start it lol .

i didn't take credit? in the OP i said both of us anyways.

Posted Aug 14, '10 at 6:11pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

3,756 posts

Nein, video games don't allow for the pure customization and decision making that forum RPGs have.

Only good RPG that's like a video game customization and choice making wise is D&D.

Posted Aug 15, '10 at 9:55am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

Really nice Obould. Someone had to make this sooner or later, I'm happy this got stickied. Hopefully the RPG's will grow better.
See you around!

Posted Aug 17, '10 at 4:01pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,022 posts

Knight

Excellent job though, obould. Couldn't have done better myself. This only applies for those hack and slash type RPGs, but it would appear that those are the only thing left nowadays.

Glad someone agree/know what I am talking about.

And Obould, I can't explain it better. Let's just say I am sad no one plays "story telling games" anymore.

Reply to [GUIDE] How to create an RPG in this forum

You must be logged in to post a reply!