Forums

ForumsForum Games

[GUIDE] How to play in an RPG in this forum

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 9:33am

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

405 posts

You know, the thing with understanding what the creator is saying.. Gosh. I once made a "Stranded RPG" and there was a guy that couldn't figure out how rpg's work.. i mean, it took him 20 pages to figure out that.. actually i don't think he got it after that even..? but anyways, he kept saying stuff like "I've been on this island for several weeks now and i haven't eaten in days. I built a shelter from leaves but it still needs some work." I mean C'mon! I had just told him that he could join the rpg and i was telling him what he sees on the island, and there he is, telling what hes been doing for "weeks"! -.-

Btw, if i do make typo's here, that's just because i'm finnish, not because i didn't have enough time to type right or something like that :P

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:51pm

locoace3

locoace3

15,654 posts

You know, the thing with understanding what the creator is saying.. Gosh. I once made a "Stranded RPG" and there was a guy that couldn't figure out how rpg's work.. i mean, it took him 20 pages to figure out that.. actually i don't think he got it after that even..? but anyways, he kept saying stuff like "I've been on this island for several weeks now and i haven't eaten in days. I built a shelter from leaves but it still needs some work." I mean C'mon! I had just told him that he could join the rpg and i was telling him what he sees on the island, and there he is, telling what hes been doing for "weeks"! -.-

i agree i've see some newbs basically direct themselves into situations and i just respond with "nooo..."

Posted Mar 5, '11 at 11:27pm

Capsha17

Capsha17

42 posts

Love how to play this. So much better than going to a store and doing this. Much faster. Awesome grammar obould.

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 10:05pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

just a fair bit of warning, not everyone here lets people live if they act stupid. hell, you act stupid 3 times in a rpg i run, i find a good way to kill you. that's completely ironic while i'm at it. (****. YOU. BAD. WRITING. ABILITY.!)

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 9:21pm

xSlushh

xSlushh

16 posts

Wow, very useful to make a Forum RPG...?

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 7:27pm

MonBon

MonBon

27 posts

Thanks for this! It was really helpful :D

Posted Apr 21, '11 at 10:13am

Osumnis

Osumnis

1,146 posts

I read the rules and he didn't put the apostrophe in "don't" quite a few times.

Posted Apr 25, '11 at 7:17am

ZCTJ

ZCTJ

1 post

This may sound kind of bad but what is an RPG? I am new to armor games as i found it as i was playin elepahnt quest and wanted an extra quest.

Please help

Thanks

Posted Apr 26, '11 at 6:11am

MEGAMANXPERT

MEGAMANXPERT

1,098 posts

a role playing game,not for armor games,its a role playing game in general. Is this the incarnation of a noob?

Posted Apr 26, '11 at 8:46am

Brad1185

Brad1185

56 posts

Thanks dude. I love RPGs and that seems useful.

Reply to [GUIDE] How to play in an RPG in this forum

You must be logged in to post a reply!