ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLiterature Fight!

402 63693
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yay for literature!

Teams: In this competition we will start with 2 teams of 8. Everyone will write about a subject. I will then judge each entry. When your team loses you vote off 2 people from your team.
Scoring: I judge on a scale from 1 to 10. After all scores are added up, the team with the lower score will lose. I will show all individual scores.
The Literature Games: Once 8 people are left in the competition, you fight 1v1v1v1, in a huge arena. I will give you a basic description of the arena, and then you write about killing all the competitors in the arena. You get to choose 1 weapon to start with. This is called the Literature Games (Yes like the hunger games.) One person will survive, then you fight the winner of the other Games.
The Finale: You fight 1v1 with special powers and again one weapon of choice. Both entries are mutated so that it takes very much to kill. You will have to write about that. You also have to write about training, which is 3 days long. Again you will fight in an arena, which will be given to you.

Note:[b] You will be given this information again when the round comes

[b]Note:
The whole thing is writing. No pictures, and by fighting to the death I mean writing about fighting to the death. By training I mean writing about training, etc.
I know pretty obvious, so don't ask about it.

Note: Each round can only be so long. I will wait for you to finish, but if you take too long you will automatically be eliminated. If you know you will take long, please notify me.

[i]Note: You will be given updates all throughout the competition by me, so please do not close your messenger.

Remember just 16 participants, 8 on each team.

• 402 Replies
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

ok all other stories should be not looked at cus they are late

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Actually, late stories should be judged so long as they are submitted before the judging post. There should be a score deduction a la word limit overstep, but maybe higher, like 20% instead of 10.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Now I have some reading to do. Entries are welcome until the scores are up.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

ok at least they get a discout and GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Awesome! I can't wait to have this get underway!

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

when will the scores be posted

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

To: Slayguy,
You know what surprises me? No one has taken advantage of this time to submit their late entries?

Best of luck to all!

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

yeah im surprized too...

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

im not willing to read all 26 pages to find out what happened to the original idea (which i thought was REALLY epic and shulda signed up for!) so, yeah, sorry. but can you JDog leave a post on my profile telling me whats going on now with this thread? i am interested ^^

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

what day will the results be released

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I don't know... Firetail isn't responding.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Then you must continue without him. You are the person running the show, so to speak.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Listen to possum, I'm currently held up with school -.-

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

so what are the resluts and when will they be posted

jdoggparty
jdoggparty