ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLiterature Fight!

402 63690
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yay for literature!

Teams: In this competition we will start with 2 teams of 8. Everyone will write about a subject. I will then judge each entry. When your team loses you vote off 2 people from your team.
Scoring: I judge on a scale from 1 to 10. After all scores are added up, the team with the lower score will lose. I will show all individual scores.
The Literature Games: Once 8 people are left in the competition, you fight 1v1v1v1, in a huge arena. I will give you a basic description of the arena, and then you write about killing all the competitors in the arena. You get to choose 1 weapon to start with. This is called the Literature Games (Yes like the hunger games.) One person will survive, then you fight the winner of the other Games.
The Finale: You fight 1v1 with special powers and again one weapon of choice. Both entries are mutated so that it takes very much to kill. You will have to write about that. You also have to write about training, which is 3 days long. Again you will fight in an arena, which will be given to you.

Note:[b] You will be given this information again when the round comes

[b]Note:
The whole thing is writing. No pictures, and by fighting to the death I mean writing about fighting to the death. By training I mean writing about training, etc.
I know pretty obvious, so don't ask about it.

Note: Each round can only be so long. I will wait for you to finish, but if you take too long you will automatically be eliminated. If you know you will take long, please notify me.

[i]Note: You will be given updates all throughout the competition by me, so please do not close your messenger.

Remember just 16 participants, 8 on each team.

• 402 Replies
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

Joey and Secret Mapper that is my vote fallen has a reason to be late

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

They are out.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

You can't vote for them. You can only vote for people who submitted. They are automattically out anyway.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

NEW RULE.

Vote on my messenger.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Ooooh, I'll bring some baked ziti, Akko (new nickname)

Also, 9.1/10! I did good

Got either 2nd or 4th place overall~

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Meh, well I didn't expect an outstanding score. I've gotta admit I disappointed myself.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

I agree. Also, what does the Bianca mean?

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

You did well indeed, alt. GRAMMMMMMAAAAARRRRR!

jdogg, if I were you I would set up an email to accept votes. The thing is, people will get hurt if you let them post their votes on AG where everyone can see.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

My literature is great.

Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

Phew I am going to need to pick up my game if I am still in for the next round. My vote goes towards those who didn't participate. No need for anonymity in regards to that.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

me too zaork

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wow, that was unexpected.

Silly word limit...I probably could have shortened it but then it wouldn't have been as good.

So we have to vote...do we have to vote for people who actually entered this round?

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

do we have to vote for people who actually entered this round?

JDogg Posted Sep 8, '10 at 9:19pm
You can only vote for people who submitted. They are automattically out anyway.

and Posted Sep 8, '10 at 9:21pm
NEW RULE.
Vote on my messenger.

I don't know about you Kingryan, but this is going to be hard now! I guess this means Fallen is out too?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Not bad, not bad...Xverb and I shared 2nd place in Team 1... Not bad at all... Congrats to Parsat by the way! Pullin' through for us!

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Not bad, not bad...Xverb and I shared 2nd place in Team 1... Not bad at all... Congrats to Parsat by the way! Pullin' through for us!

i thought your story was better, but im not the judge,

GO TEAM ONE, hahahahah we one the match.

oh god that was so not funny
Showing 301-315 of 402