ForumsSupport ForumSpam Decrease & AP Increase

13 3693
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

I dont know if all of you have been reading DragonMistress idea about getting AP for playing the games. I have and i must say that it really gave me some great plan's to work on for her idea, Wich is also why i made this New Topic instead of posting on her one. I was affraid that the ideas would stay preatty unread if they were posted in one of the pages on her topic. Anyway:

You could add a counter below the game window that counts how manny secounds and minutes you have been playing the game, and you could get exemply 1 Ap every 5 minutes or so.
The counter should stop counting if you pause the game and/or leave your computer to count up points while you are doing completly difrent stuff. Lets say that the counter stops if you dont do anything for 30 secound.

Also this would be a great idea becouse some people spend their time on getting AP instead of playing the games. this would make them stop spamming the comment boxes around and make them start playing again.

Beside of that you should make a new AP counter in the profile, called "Playtime" or something like that to count these points in. This will also show who are spamming and not playing, becouse a guy who have rated 300 games and got a playtime of 50 minutes would be preatty busted.

So as i see it, this would be a brilliant idea. It reduces spam and makes it even more fun to play the games around

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13