ForumsGame WalkthroughsDays 2 Die Walthrough/Tips

11 5875
PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

Days 2 Die is very simple, and easy in my eyes, for those of you who might struggle, here are some tips, that helped me beat the game with ease.

Tip #1: Instead of putting two barriers on each side of you, to block incoming enemies, find a spot on each battleground, as i`ll call it, so that all the enemies will be comes from 1 directions, therefore you can put 2 barries, to block enemies coming from 1 directions, it increases survival chance greatly, and also makes it easier to kill them because you dont have to be turning around all the time to kill an enemy from behind.

Tip #2: If for some reason your ever completely exposed for enemies to attack, this isnt much of a tip, as it in common sense, but make sure to run around, and jump alot, so they cant attack you, because a few enemies could deplete your healthy rather fast, and of course always keep attacking them.

Tip #3: Aim for the head, Toge Productions, for some reason made the heads the largest part on the body, which makes this game much easier because you do cause more damage if you hit the hit, so always aim for the head, its easy to hit, and causes more damage.

Tip #4: This is something I like to do, to make sure my clip of ammo doesent run out when im fighting, once you have no enemies left in your sight, hit âRâ to reload, it helps makes sure you always have ammo in your clip when enemies come.

Tip #5: This tip helps make sure your always best prepared to survive, if your barricades survive a battle, but one, or both of them have taken some damage so you can actually see the damage physically(meaning the physical appearance of your barricade shows wear and tear.), then click one the bulldozer on the bottom on the barricades menu, and click on the barricade, or barricades you want to get rid of, and it will get rid of the barricade and give you money back.

Now, this part will be more like a walkthrough than anything, so for those of you who donât like a dead give-away, you donât want to read this.

Home Sweet Home: This battleground is the beginning area, for barricades use the woodens, table type things. You will be given a Beretta M9, a simple yet, very effective pistol, well, for this battleground anyways. The enemies for this are very simple, regular enemies, nothing to special about them. The only problem with this level is that there is no way to have to enemies come from 1 direction, but you wont need that advantage, this battleground is already easy enough. In each battleground, you have to survive 4 days, which is 4 battles, after the 2nd or 3rd battle, you will have enough funds to purchase the MPU, please do so, it is a cheap and powerful smg. Once you get the MPU, the rest of the battleground goes with ease.

Supermart: The second battleground in Days 2 Die, use the vending machines for barricades, they are on the second page of barricades. This battleground is quite simple, but does introduce a new threat. After the 2nd or 3rd battle, a new enemies is introduced, a large, built, zombie, bigger and stronger then all other enemies, and they have much more health, but by now you should of had enough funds to buy the M4, when you do, please do so, because it will help on the larger enemies, but there still will be a challenge because of the new units now.

Apartment: The apartment is the third battleground in Days 2 Die, and this is the first place you can utilize my 1 direction tip, find a area where an open door(spawn point for enemies) is on the side of the hallway, not at the end, and place two stone barricades so they barely touch the door, which will make it so all enemies will come from 1 direction. In this battleground, you gain no new enemies, but more of the large units come than before, which makes this more difficult, but by the second battle of this battleground, you should have enough to buy the Minigun, it is a fast, powerful gun. The only problem with it is the reload, and the delay before shooting, thatâs why you should save up your funds for an even more powerful weapon later on. But this battleground is pretty easy overall, no new enemies, you can utilize my 1 direction tip, and you get the Minigun! Have fun.

Police HQ: The fourth battleground in Days 2 Die, you can again utilize my 1 direction tip here too, on the floor you start on, head left until you get to the end, put 2 barricade one before the door, and one after the door, now not to many enemies will spawn from there, but when they do they will be trapped between to two barricades, which will make them an easy kill. This level does introduce a new enemies, a lumberjack type enemy, they throw axes, they cause a lot of damage, but are easy to kill. By now I bet your all wondering about the mercenaries you can hire. Well, itâs optional, you donât need them, but they do help, I saved up all my funds until I had all the weapons I needed, then I started getting mercenaries. By at least the third battle of this battleground, if you saved up your funds properly, you should have enough for the Barret M82. Now I know what your all thinking, a sniper rifle? What is that going to do against hordes of undead? Well the Barret M82, is ridiculously powerful, it can 1-2 shot any enemy if you aim at the head, it is fast reloading, and semi fast. I highly recommend it. As long as utilize my 1 direction tip, and my reloading tip(Tip #4), and use either the Minigun, or even better the Barret M82, this level shouldnât be to challenging.

Military Checkpoint: The fifth and final battleground in Days 2 Die, this is a very challenging battleground, because thereâs really no good way to utilize my 1 direction tip, there is 1 place, but it allows the enemies to climb up the ladder and my barricades be right there, so they tear right through my barricades, so for this battleground, your going to have to put your barricades the old fashion way, which makes this battleground much more challenging, not only that, but the large units take less damage, so this battleground is a great challenge, and Iâve also found, that this battleground glitches the Barret M82âs controls, and causeâs it to constantly aim upwards, so if this happens to you too, make sure you have the Minigun as your secondary weapon, and use that for a weapon this time. Also, if thereâs a battleground where you going to want mercenaries, this is the battleground, even with mercenaries, this level is still a huge challenge. Enjoy.

• 11 Replies
PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

For some reason where I put a ', it did that weird A and the two squares, please do substitute ' where those weird symbols are.

miniclipgame
miniclipgame
2 posts
Nomad

Wow, thanks for the walkthrough!

I really like this game!

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

No problem, I actually had a fun time making it (:

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

Oh wow.. I just realized on the topic I spelt walkthrough wrong. Please forgive my spelling.

Ikulynd
Ikulynd
4 posts
Nomad

if your stuck at the supermarket put down a countertop next to a snack/soda machine then jump on top of the soda machine, makes for good cover... =3

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

Sounds like it could work, i`ll try it out Ikulynd, thanks for the tip.

mariusra
mariusra
39 posts
Nomad

hey thanks

kenshin8901
kenshin8901
6 posts
Nomad

just a piece of information when u die the point(ZP) you earned when u die will still be in the next time u respawn.

kenshin8901
kenshin8901
6 posts
Nomad

at the apartments u must have an perhaps a M4a1 or the best is the minigun.Before starting go to the top floor go to the place the one with the ladder then put a the barricade with the price of $1100 the block it in the ladder block it with the shape of a rectangle let it lye in the ladder.When u start the round quickly go up at the barricade god to the left side in that place u cat be reach by zombies.

kenshin8901
kenshin8901
6 posts
Nomad

at the police station you must still go at the top floor go to left side then put 2 barricade you must put it in a bed like form there is a door in the back of the left so put a block there to survive.U should be already be available to purchase a MINIGUN ANd A GRENADE Launcher.

kenshin8901
kenshin8901
6 posts
Nomad

MILITARY OUTPOSTut also a bedlike barricade at the back entrance at the first foloor of the subtirenaen base.

Showing 1-11 of 11