ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

561 106663
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 561 Replies
mediumkuriboh
mediumkuriboh
2 posts
Shepherd

it is ok i think, but they don't mind if we get disgusted by them and show it explicitly.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

but they don't mind if we get disgusted by them and show it explicitly.

I think you should show a bit of constraint, to be honest, I don't go around telling straight couples that them kissing and holding hands near me disgusts me and makes me want to puke - why should you do that to gay couples?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

[/quote]Who is to say what really feelings are? I name my feeling as passion and love by doing that so. If they are not to be judged i mustnt too.As i mention gayness is sickness and my example too i tell you.[quote]

you cant be serious can you? if that is true then killing would be alright because it can be a passion as well. if everyone in this world would think like you we all would be dead ages ago. also lol on that last part. do you really think its a sickness or do you just want to believe it?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think you should show a bit of constraint, to be honest, I don't go around telling straight couples that them kissing and holding hands near me disgusts me and makes me want to puke - why should you do that to gay couples?

"Preach"

I think one of the main problems is how sexuality as a whole was introduced into society. If there had of been a small, tiny, wee bit of acceptance in the beginning, it would be perfectly fine now.
However due to peoples ignorance, it's still a big deal.
Love is love. If anyone can tell me they have control over that, hell, i'll gladly take tips.

People gaybash without consideration.
Do they not wonder how if them as strangers oppress us, what our friends and families reacted like?
I think homosexuals have faced enough conflict. It's time for change.

Is it okay to say "Omgz, ewww, dem black ppl is gross" ?
No. It's racist. It's discrimination, alienation and it's outdated.
So why should gay people suffer such harsh remarks let alone not being able to live their lives in the status quo of the straight population.
Would Jim Crow laws still be accepted? No. So neither should government policy deciding the lives of others for them.
akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

I m telling that the social ethics may differ upon your life.There are countries killing gays still exists.This perspective may seem edge but if you were grown up there,you would probably be like them.In some nations female tits is not considered sexual.Conditional methodologic development of tribes it may called.Who is to determine ethical origins?Killing indians in america were source of honour at that time to speak on human rights.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Who is to determine ethical origins.

I guess i didn't take that into account fully. I'm in no space to judge other peoples cultures nor technically would i want to be. But every culture i believe does need to progress.
akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Indeed most of the community thinks that way,blindfolding on progressive ways of thinking brings just ignorance which i want to get rid it off from myself.Thats why we share ideas in a way.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

I m telling that the social ethics may differ upon your life.

That has nothing to do with a general moral direction for the race of human beings as a whole.

blindfolding on progressive ways of thinking brings just ignorance which i want to get rid it off from myself

Are you backtracking or are you really willing to give thought to your own moral standards?
akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Its a thought as it is of yourself. I m at this point already but i believe i will and have to be somewhere else tomorrow.Versailles palace in France havent got any bathroom till the 19th century,they believed that the royal blood may take a crap wherever they want.Do i make my point now?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Akqpars, i don't understand how that has to do with gay marriage?

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

i don't care. I just think that if u love someone, you should have the right to marry them no matter what anyone says. Do what you want with your own life.

MindSucker
MindSucker
63 posts
Nomad

Why should people marry? God didn't invented it.. The people think it's a pact with God or something like that but why? He didn't invented it there's no difference between married or not. (A day a person woke up and said "why dont we craft the marriage?" and the other one in the room "OMG ofc! That's a brilliant idea" F**k yeah&quot

Conclusion = I dont care

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

it should be legal i mean whats the harm there not doing anything wrong!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Why should people marry? God didn't invented it.. The people think it's a pact with God or something like that but why? He didn't invented it there's no difference between married or not. (A day a person woke up and said "why dont we craft the marriage?" and the other one in the room "OMG ofc! That's a brilliant idea" F**k yeah&quot

thats not the point lol. the point is if gay people should have the same right as streights to do that. i dont think mariage is that important either. still they should be equal

Conclusion = I dont care

then why are you here? XP
SirTigerboy
SirTigerboy
7 posts
Nomad

To be honest i don't disagree with gay marriage its there choice you can't force a gay man/woman to be forced with opposit gender because it does not make them happy?

Showing 376-390 of 561