Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 6:12pm

pk2015

pk2015

214 posts

dude chill out. the reason for me is that it's just not right at all in my view. why? im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 6:16pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

Yeah, well, that same reasoning was probably used by people to defend their views condemning interracial marriages - if you're not uncomfortable with something then you don't have to do it or watch it. I mean, I'm asexual, you don't see me campaigning for a complete ban on public displays of affection or anything or looking to change the laws to make marriage illegal.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 6:18pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

A question, how do gays spread AIDS? They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 6:34pm

grimml

grimml

902 posts

dude chill out. the reason for me is that it's just not right at all in my view. why? im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

Just because you're not comfortable seeing 2 guys kissing each other or whatever doesn't mean that you have to right to dictate how they must live. I could say that I'm not comfrotable seeing a black man and a white woman. Do I have the right to say that they mustn't marry?

They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

Bisexual people?

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 6:41pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,672 posts

Knight

A question, how do gays spread AIDS? They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

same way anyone else can. Do you need an explanation on the different ways STDs can be spread?

Interestingly enough before we had a better understanding of AIDS it was believed to be a homosexuals only disease. This was obviously proven false.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 8:21pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

& two women?

AIDS can be spread through various measures including needles and genetics, not just homosexual sexual relations.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 11:07pm

Anyhtinbutthat

Anyhtinbutthat

13 posts

Eventually all those people you discriminated gays, Jews, blacks, Mexicans will take over and whoop your butt for what you said and did to them.

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 11:50pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

Anythinbutthat; what do you mean?

Posted Jun 15, '11 at 12:00am

Anyhtinbutthat

Anyhtinbutthat

13 posts

People get revenge if you discriminate against them. Eventually we will all have to live equal and it will take awhile but we will achieve eventually.

Posted Jun 15, '11 at 12:27am

Zydrate

Zydrate

394 posts

& two women?

Still happens.

I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and someone drove up and said "Ey, you two lesbian? ****s nasty..." And drove off.

People.

Reply to Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

You must be logged in to post a reply!